Lower A-Arms Needed

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Make that 2 sets, we also bent the left lower front!!!! There's some BIG rocks out there for sure!!!:eek:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
pshhh, you guys and your a-arms, you should see the bottom of my XP...... especially the rear where i caved in my tranny plate and chassis tube :(

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
It was gnarly out there for sure. Even though I hit one rock, I'd like to point out that I avoided several gnarly rocks out there. :)

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
sorry to hi-jack here, but i think i might have found you the best deal on a-arms...anyways don't plan on tearing into anything for awhile :( Gonna really try and make an effort to sell the house, which will make working on the "ship" a little bit harder.... Hopefully I can make a sound decision for our future within a week or two, and then make plans for the "ship"

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Perfect since Garrett doesn't drink beer eh? ;)

Better yet.

And yea Garrett, you're a hijackin' bastard. Also, you and Mrs. Pirate are going to make a fine set of parents, we need more like you guys in this crazy world we live in. Have you considered Chris as a name for the little tike? Kris is good if you have a girl. That would nearly guarantee a good kid, just sayin.......

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
you pretty much called the shot on the pregnancy........ although, we like to think it was the PRP man-diaper bag at the sand show...that did the trick ;)

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Better yet.

And yea Garrett, you're a hijackin' bastard. Also, you and Mrs. Pirate are going to make a fine set of parents, we need more like you guys in this crazy world we live in. Have you considered Chris as a name for the little tike? Kris is good if you have a girl. That would nearly guarantee a good kid, just sayin.......
X2 Garrett,congratulations... you just proved that sperm can jump far!!! Also I think the baby looks jusy like you!

Attachments

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
X2 Garrett,congratulations... you just proved that sperm can jump far!!! Also I think the baby looks jusy like you!
You guys hi jacked my thread:cool: still need the lower a arms! Shocks are already at Walker Evans - thanks Brian! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000