LOORS results

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Anyboby have the results or first hand knowledge of LOORS race?

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Here you go!

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series

MP
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary=""><TBODY><TR><TD>by</TD><TD>AUSTIN KIMBRELL</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=run class=mylaps cellSpacing=0 summary=""><CAPTION>Classification</CAPTION><COLGROUP><COL id=pos><COL id=no><COL id=name><COL id=laps><COL id=totaltime><COL id=diff><COL id=besttime><COL id=bestinlap><COL id=bestspeed></COLGROUP><THEAD><TR><TD>Pos</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD class=laps>Laps</TD><TD class=time>Total time</TD><TD class=time>Diff</TD><TD class=time>Best time</TD><TD class=laps>In lap</TD><TD class=speed>Best speed</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD>1</TD><TD>607</TD><TD>AUSTIN KIMBRELL</TD><TD class=laps>15</TD><TD class=time>14:30.770</TD><TD class=time></TD><TD class=time>52.557</TD><TD class=laps>14</TD><TD class=time>54.798</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>2</TD><TD>694</TD><TD>TYLER WINBURY</TD><TD class=laps>15</TD><TD class=time>14:37.069</TD><TD class=time>6.299</TD><TD class=time>53.866</TD><TD class=laps>11</TD><TD class=time>53.466</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>3</TD><TD>816</TD><TD>CODE RAHDERS</TD><TD class=laps>15</TD><TD class=time>14:37.510</TD><TD class=time>6.740</TD><TD class=time>53.137</TD><TD class=laps>13</TD><TD class=time>54.200</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>4</TD><TD>848</TD><TD>DOUG MITTAG</TD><TD class=laps>15</TD><TD class=time>14:41.430</TD><TD class=time>10.660</TD><TD class=time>54.101</TD><TD class=laps>11</TD><TD class=time>53.234</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>5</TD><TD>642</TD><TD>CHAD GEORGE</TD><TD class=laps>15</TD><TD class=time>14:46.564</TD><TD class=time>15.794</TD><TD class=time>54.255</TD><TD class=laps>8</TD><TD class=time>53.083</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>6</TD><TD>664</TD><TD>ROBERT VANBEEKUM</TD><TD class=laps>15</TD><TD class=time>15:01.647</TD><TD class=time>30.877</TD><TD class=time>53.411</TD><TD class=laps>14</TD><TD class=time>53.921</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>7</TD><TD>655</TD><TD>JOHN DEMPSEY</TD><TD class=laps>15</TD><TD class=time>15:35.656</TD><TD class=time>1:04.886</TD><TD class=time>53.886</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>53.446</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>8</TD><TD>802</TD><TD>GARY THOMPSON</TD><TD class=laps>14</TD><TD class=time>14:36.433</TD><TD class=time>57.270</TD><TD class=time>56.299</TD><TD class=laps>3</TD><TD class=time>51.155</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>9</TD><TD>673</TD><TD>MARK HOLZ</TD><TD class=laps>13</TD><TD class=time>15:07.363</TD><TD class=time>2 Laps</TD><TD class=time>54.602</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>52.745</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>10</TD><TD>844</TD><TD>TYLER HERZOG</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>11:57.131</TD><TD class=time>3 Laps</TD><TD class=time>53.734</TD><TD class=laps>6</TD><TD class=time>53.597</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>11</TD><TD>801</TD><TD>CORRY WELLER</TD><TD class=laps>14</TD><TD class=time>13:39.163</TD><TD class=time>1 Lap</TD><TD class=time>52.818</TD><TD class=laps>12</TD><TD class=time>54.527</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>12</TD><TD>814</TD><TD>ROBERT WILSON</TD><TD class=laps>11</TD><TD class=time>11:16.883</TD><TD class=time>4 Laps</TD><TD class=time>57.946</TD><TD class=laps>10</TD><TD class=time>49.701</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>13</TD><TD>824</TD><TD>DAN KELLY</TD><TD class=laps>4</TD><TD class=time>11:05.366</TD><TD class=time>11 Laps</TD><TD class=time>53.968</TD><TD class=laps>3</TD><TD class=time>53.365</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>14</TD><TD>637</TD><TD>RJ ANDERSON</TD><TD class=laps>1</TD><TD class=time>59.384</TD><TD class=time>14 Laps</TD><TD class=time>57.695</TD><TD class=laps>1</TD><TD class=time>49.918</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>15</TD><TD>825</TD><TD>CHRIS ROSA</TD><TD class=laps>0</TD><TD class=time>3.216</TD><TD class=time>15 Laps</TD><TD class=time>--:--:--.---</TD><TD class=laps>0</TD><TD class=time>-</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>16</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Sundays results on the podium.

Pro Mod.
1st. Chad G.
2nd. Bobby V.
3rd. Austin K.

Sr1 Class
1st. Tyler H.
2nd. Doug M.
3rd. Dan K.

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Good job to all the race teams last weekend. It was cool seeing a couple more SR1 cars. Track was a blast even with all the bumping that went on between classes. First of all I would like to thank one of my sponsors my dumb ass forgot on Sunday. Big thanks for the last minute hubs before we left for Cali and the arm bushings and tie rod saturday night. After my run in with Chad George late in the race saturday I got spun out and buckled the left front frame on my car really bad due to the entire field that was on my ass. My car was treated like a pin ball. (Thats Racing, you win some and loose some). Jason, Jeff and Cory with Weller Racing gave me a big helping hand as usual. Even though Cory and I are in the hunt for the first place point position. The Weller Team still helped me get back on the track for sunday even when they are in the middle of working on their own car. Thanks again guys. Once again I need to thank all the other UTV teams that kicked in help and parts due the damage to my car. COD gave me a wheel and tire, Walker Evans gave me the other wheel, Dan & Calvin helped with some welding, Winburry gave me another porta power after ours exploded. Last but not least I want to thank Ivy Trucking and Grading, Xtreme fab (Jimmy & Scotty) those two are the ones that do most the magic with my old abused car.Walker Evans, WELLER RACING,WELLER RACING, did I mention WELLER RACING, Muzzy exhaust,Good Year Tires, and once again the Gieser camp for the welding materials and help. See you guys at my home track in a month. BE nice not to have to travel so far for once.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Here's some more pics of some SXS RACING!!!
Congrats to all the UTVunderground racers.Congrats to the Wagon Burners and Tyler for the 2nd place on SAT.
Congrats to CODE on the 1st place finish on Sat.These boys are learning quick as they had to work on there cars,Hands on..

Saturdays podium pic.

SR1 CLASS

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Good job to all the race teams last weekend. It was cool seeing a couple more SR1 cars. Track was a blast even with all the bumping that went on between classes. First of all I would like to thank one of my sponsors my dumb ass forgot on Sunday. Big thanks for the last minute hubs before we left for Cali and the arm bushings and tie rod saturday night. After my run in with Chad George late in the race saturday I got spun out and buckled the left front frame on my car really bad due to the entire field that was on my ass. My car was treated like a pin ball. (Thats Racing, you win some and loose some). Jason, Jeff and Cory with Weller Racing gave me a big helping hand as usual. Even though Cory and I are in the hunt for the first place point position. The Weller Team still helped me get back on the track for sunday even when they are in the middle of working on their own car. Thanks again guys. Once again I need to thank all the other UTV teams that kicked in help and parts due the damage to my car. COD gave me a wheel and tire, Walker Evans gave me the other wheel, Dan & Calvin helped with some welding, Winburry gave me another porta power after ours exploded. Last but not least I want to thank Ivy Trucking and Grading, Xtreme fab (Jimmy & Scotty) those two are the ones that do most the magic with my old abused car.Walker Evans, WELLER RACING,WELLER RACING, did I mention WELLER RACING, Muzzy exhaust,Good Year Tires, and once again the Gieser camp for the welding materials and help. See you guys at my home track in a month. BE nice not to have to travel so far for once.
No problem, Tyler - congrats on your podium! :)

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
What a weekend.

Saturday! :D

Sunday. :(

2nd to 5th 100 yards from the finish, could have been worse though, alot of our friends ( & I say friends because thats how I view everyone we race against) didnt have the same luck, but it does make up for our weekend in Utah!

Anyone got a used set of HCR spindles laying around, we could really use them.

Huge thank you to Weller Racing, we would have been done if it wasnt for you guys.

Fox Racing Shox for getting the rear end to work considering our shocks are mounted incorrectly.

Frosty Burger in Pine Valley, Lone Star Racing, Racer-X Race Radios, Aluma Craft, the Winburys, and the UnderGround for the photo & pit support!

Last, a special thanks to LOORRS for providing the playground!

See everyone in Suprize.

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
congrats to Doug Mitag for 2nd place both days we were shooting for the top spot but on Saturday we had a brake issue and Sunday got spun out TWICE!!
oh yea and the fastest lap time of the weekend way to go Doug!!

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
What a weekend.

Saturday! :D

Sunday. :(

2nd to 5th 100 yards from the finish, could have been worse though, alot of our friends ( & I say friends because thats how I view everyone we race against) didnt have the same luck, but it does make up for our weekend in Utah!

Anyone got a used set of HCR spindles laying around, we could really use them.

Huge thank you to Weller Racing, we would have been done if it wasnt for you guys.

Fox Racing Shox for getting the rear end to work considering our shocks are mounted incorrectly.

Frosty Burger in Pine Valley, Lone Star Racing, Racer-X Race Radios, Aluma Craft, the Winburys, and the UnderGround for the photo & pit support!

Last, a special thanks to LOORRS for providing the playground!

See everyone in Suprize.
Congrats guys! Code did an awesome job of driving. I got plenty of time to watch from the hot pits.. What happened Sunday?

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Here are some pics Rog:

On the front end, i broke the spindle, brake rotor, brake line, tie rod end, upper uniball castle nut, bent uniball stud, bent ball joint, outer bead lock ring, and smashed in the front panel from the tire getting shoved into it. Then on the back, i bent upper spindle bolt, broke lower spindle bolt, cracked the pressed in pivot bushings, and broke the rear wheel. It also hit the corner of the rear bumper on the wall, and pushed in the fender and sheet metal mounts. Then after we got everything back together, i realized my shifter and throttle linkage wasn't working like normal, and realized the whole engine and drive train shifted over to the passenger side, bending all the motor mounts, causeing the chain and brake rotor to rub the frame on the back, and the silencer moved over about an inch bending all the mounts for that. It also dented my exhaust running by the front motor mount since it all moved towards it.

We got it all back going, and were ready for battle again on Sunday.

So to all of you guys building a race car, make sure to make it stout!! haha.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Congrats guys! Code did an awesome job of driving. I got plenty of time to watch from the hot pits.. What happened Sunday?
In a word, racing.

Thanks, if it wasnt for Fox he wouldnt have been able to go that fast, that said we need to talk. ;)

Sorry about your car, I had no idea it got beat up that bad.

U

Ugly Kid Joe

congrats to Doug Mitag for 2nd place both days we were shooting for the top spot but on Saturday we had a brake issue and Sunday got spun out TWICE!!
oh yea and the fastest lap time of the weekend way to go Doug!!
I agree, Dougie was one of the few drivers out there that drove clean and stayed consistent, even with the issues the car had. And to get the fastest lap by almost a whole second, wow!
Good Job Doug, you drove great

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
I agree, Dougie was one of the few drivers out there that drove clean and stayed consistent, even with the issues the car had. And to get the fastest lap by almost a whole second, wow!
Good Job Doug, you drove great

I think you are reading it wrong, Doug was a tenth faster then Austin not a second . He did run the fastest lap though.

Regardless of the stuff that went on I was happy to see Doug put some good rounds together , He has had a tough year

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000