LOORRS VEGAS.....! THANK YOU!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to my awesome sponsors who helped me sweep the SR1 podium in Vegas this past weekend! Can't ask for better than two first place finishes in a weekend!

WELLER RACING - Jason and Jeff busted their a$$es to not only get my car prepped and ready for SEMA, but to get it race ready as well.....it's so nice when all that time and effort pays off, and it certainly did this time! Thanks you guys, for your endless hard work and dedication to this race program!

Tilted Kilt....what can I say? They have been with me since last season, and have always been there whenever I have needed anything for my race program! Hopefully the final race, we will see some more of the Kilt and what they have to offer! In the meantime, go get some garlic fries and oogle the servers - support the sport!

MagnaFlow.....wow....they have come into our race program mid-season, and have treated us like rockstars. Not only does my SR1 sound awesome, thanks to their exhaust products, but they have come in full-force this year with tons of support and even carved out a place for us under their semi! Robert is an awesome person, and the entire MagnaFlow team is just full of great people....

Walker Evans.....Randy and WER not only deliver top notch products, but the service to back them up. My wheels have been through hell and back (so have my shocks!), and they just keep on putting out the performance that gets us to the podium. My car handles flawlesssly, and you just can't ask for anything more than that!!

Lonestar Racing - Greg and Dan, you guys rock!! Suspension is another thing we test on a regular basis, and thanks to LSR and their beefy a-arms, even after the hardest hits, we are able to get back onto the track and keep on racing. Congrats to Greg for not only getting his SR1 finished in time for Vegas, but for bringing it home in one piece!! :)

Maxxis - Man....I can't say enough about those Ceros tires. Since the first race I ran them, they have hooked up and had amazing traction day in and day out. Not only that, but they wear so well, it doesn't cost a fortune in replacement tires! Plus.....on track support for anything we need is just unbeatable!

Cognito - Justin at Cognito is a great guy with some serious talent, and I am stoked to be running his spindles....good spindles can make or break a race, and it's one of those parts that usually takes the most abuse on the track and is a hard part to get right....but they have done it!

AEM - guages, anyone?? Gone are my days of just three little guages on my dash.....AEM hooked us up with a seriously sick dash setup - and hopefully, with their help and lots of coaching from my crew chief, I can stop putting holes in cases and revving my car to the moon every race! :)

RIGID - if anyone saw my car at SEMA, they couldn't miss that HUGE LED lightbar that we installed for the dunes (when we AREN'T racing!).....it's just SICK. SICK SICK SICK. Can't thank the guys at Rigid Industries enough for the custom work they did so that I will no longer go hurtling into the dark at the dunes, not knowing what's on the other side of every little drop off! If you think you see the sun coming up over Olds, it might just be me and my lightbar playing until dawn! :)

Simpson, Unisteer, AZFab (Weller Racing's new neighbors!!), Twisted Stitch, K&N, Parker Pumper.......I mean, there are so many people and companies who have helped us over the years.....THANK YOU!!! I can only hope we have helped you all in return!!

Congrats to everyone who raced this past weekend - our class is rediculously fast, and we will ALL have our work cut out for us for the final round in Firebird!! See you then!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Congrats from Cognito! I wish we could have seen the UTV's race on saturday..we showed up 1/2 hour too late:eek:. We are glad to hear the Spindles are holding up under race conditions!

Mush

Food Stamp Ninja - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Hendertucky NV
congrats Cory it was pretty cool seeing you smokem out there on the track. And thanks for taking the time to take a picture with my son with your car at the end of the race, the wife and I appriciate the hospitality.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Thanks everyone!!! And no problem, Mush! He's a cutie!!! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000