Lets see your Helmet Paint!!!! Here's Mine by CRDesigns.com

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

I am super stoked on this bad boy!!! Big shout out to Chad Riccio at C.R. Designs in Arizona. Chad is best known around here for his participation on the Jagged X team both as a racer in the car and as the teams graphics and paint guy. If you have ever drooled over the amazing look of Jagged's cars then you have admired Chad's work already.

I got Chad my Simpson Air Pro Voyager helmet, discussed my color options and design ideas and let him go to work. What he came up with was this kick ass metal flake silver base with flake anti-freeze/monster green graphics. Chad went the extra mile and gave me the Monster Energy Team look by putting my name on the back of the helmet. My personal favorite feature is the hand applied center line pinstripe that runs down the center of the helmet. It mixed old school with new school! It was way cooler than I had ever imagined! Now I want to get everything I have painted!!!

If you are in the market for a paint job on your car, truck, bike, or helmet and are located in Arizona then hit Chad up at C.R. Designs! You will not be disappointed!

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Pretty sweet.Here is my helmet that my brothers friend painted for me years ago. Its pretty intense artwork when you really look close at it. Hope you guys like it. This guy does painting and airbrush for a hobby. Enjoy! :D

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Brandon's by Chad at CRDesigns...

Brandon requested a double dose of "ghetto".:D

Here's all three of them together...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Here is mine. It was painted by a very good friend of ours Chris Shelton of Shelton Designs in Las Vegas, NV. He also painted my Rhino. He does awesome work if anyone in or near Vegas needs paint!
View attachment 5182

View attachment 5183
I like it a lot!!! Sweet colors!

Joey.......your helmet is so badass!
Thanks Rugged!!!

here is my helmet in the stages of paint i think joey d has a better one of it. robert at RADesigns did it for me pictures do not do it justice IMO
I love Lucas' paint! One of the sickest helmets of all time!!

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
Lucas' helmet reminds me of my fishin boat I take out on the weekends!

that is the best part i love metalflake the helmety is a simpson carbon fiber devil ray so you still see the carbon come through it

i can't wait for robert to get a hold of my rat rod for some stripes and roof artwork

crdesigns

Aug 18, 2010
I wish i would have thought of that, Joey would have been in heaven with that helmet. That way if he broke down he could just start chowing on his helmet. Glad you like your helmet Joey!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000