LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!! Major UTV Manufacturer wants your opinion!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Everyone has an opinion on what a manufacturer should release, we hear about it everytime we do a vehicle release on UTVUnderground.com.. haha

Well, for those of you who want to share your opinion here is your chance. A MAJOR UTV/ATV Manufacturer is looking for your feedback, so if you have a couple of minutes click the link below and let your voice be heard!!

http://atvsidexside.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cSh7AutGZC0bMln

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
The survey had nothing to do with what I want in a UTV. It was questioning the media I used for my purchase. Lame!:mad:

Timmys Hat

Aug 5, 2011
MUST be Polaris. If you haven't purchased a UTV is the last 2 years you can't take the survey. Fu*k um!!!

You have to buy a Polaris every 2 years just to get the fixes for your last one.

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
If they wanted to know a quick browsing of the major brands forums would tell that

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
Hey Big Pasta,

Thanks for your help and efforts to get our voices heard about market products!!!!.....having taken the survey it appears to fall very short of anything other than what seems like a channel or third party marketing group survey monkey format, focused largely on what sales medium best reaches buyers.
While I am only venturing a guess this type of survey is usually contracted to drive growth through new sales penetration.......if you have access to the OEM maybe you would be willing to pass this along to them:
That an owner retention and product quality survey would better serve this type of forum community.
From this understanding what they need to do to keep us as customers, happy and returning........remind them it is cheaper to grow with existing customers than spending boatloads to find new ones. Savings from this can/should be used to increase quality and decrease unit costs.

Good luck this coming weekend at Pala.....drive it like you stole it! Just don't hit me:D
WORCS Sportsman #99

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000