Laughlin Desert Classic

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Unofficially, Burnett got 2nd, and Sims 5th. Based on this, AND finishing position points being awarded for each days results and not on the 2 day average, Branden squeezes out of Laughlin leading Marc by 1 point.
The current standings are;
1-Sims 387
2-Burnett -1
3-Murray -14
4-Scheuler -25
5-Jones -26

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
How can those be the results? Burnett won the overall?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
It appears points will be awarded based on the 2 race average. Adjusted points standings are as follows;

1-Sims 364
2-Burnett -10
3-Murray -12
4-Jones -20
5-Schueler -31

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Are you basing these points on a throw away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took the point totals as of 5-3-2016 as posted on the BITD website, and added 30 start and 30 finishing points. The finishing position points I based on 19 total entries, and the "weekend results" as posted on racedezert just after 10 am this morning.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Lucky for you guys its my brother calling the shots for Marc now, otherwise, this forum would again be full of "I told you so's". Haha! But I will say this;
Marc finished today's race on 3 axles. That failure cost him a 2-fer. Looking forward to Branden and Marc fighting it out for the 2016 Bitd championship.

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Some good racing today from my view. Sims and Carver were on the gas!
We have been best buddies and have raced against each other for years, I knew starting on the same row was going to lead to one of our cars being pushed to the point of a mechanical. We raced neck and neck until my car ended up having a minor mechanical which allowed him to get around me. It was some good clean racing though

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
We have been best buddies and have raced against each other for years, I knew starting on the same row was going to lead to one of our cars being pushed to the point of a mechanical. We raced neck and neck until my car ended up having a minor mechanical which allowed him to get around me. It was some good clean racing though

Clean blocking on lap 2 . Fun battle though! It's always fun to do some hard battling and shit talking with your buddies

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Looks like Brandon picked up a 5 minute penalty for illegal entry into the hot pits.Ouch! Marc ended up getting first place finishes both days. The second day, he drove on 3 axles and still won. With one arm tied behind his back, he beat the field. Better get a hold of it guys before Marc builds up a cushion. He should now have
the points lead by about 4 over Branden. I hate that such a hard earned position is lost off the track.
ON A SEPARATE NOTE.
Some weasel filed a false complaint to Casey accusing 1905 of having a chase vehicle in an unauthorized area. Grounds for DQ . HEY BONE HEAD, MARC IS #905 THIS YEAR {you unethical fuck}. Marc couldn't have been happy when Casey showed up in his pits with the blm to discuss the bogus infraction. Nice try BONEHEAD.

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
Looks like Brandon picked up a 5 minute penalty for illegal entry into the hot pits.Ouch! Marc ended up getting first place finishes both days. The second day, he drove on 3 axles and still won. With one arm tied behind his back, he beat the field. Better get a hold of it guys before Marc builds up a cushion. He should now have
the points lead by about 4 over Branden. I hate that such a hard earned position is lost off the track.
ON A SEPARATE NOTE.
Some weasel filed a false complaint to Casey accusing 1905 of having a chase vehicle in an unauthorized area. Grounds for DQ . HEY BONE HEAD, MARC IS #905 THIS YEAR {you unethical fuck}. Marc couldn't have been happy when Casey showed up in his pits with the blm to discuss the bogus infraction. Nice try BONEHEAD.

Where are you getting this info? Last I checked I had Marc by 30 seconds on day 2. He still won with combined times. Just curious where you are seeing this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000