7. grumpysrzr4
8. ageekwithajeep
9. papa-bear
10. brevndeb
11. tomcav

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Thank you Bill, Maybe we could keep in touch with them on this forum ? Is there going to be this thread on the other board, he has friends there also ?

Will do, that you ;-)

Love Yea ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
List ;-)

1. John Berry
2. Cisco Kid
3. Jim and Melissa
4. class51600 - possible for now ?
5. onerich
6. Rocket Man (Dan)
7. grumpysrzr4
8. ageekwithajeep
9. papa-bear
10. brevndeb
11. tomcav
12. Jack & jan
13. Itstoolate & Marti

Last edited:

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
I just got off phone with becky 5:10 pm. she's doing well, she is living back in ohio with her daughter now. I gave her the dates. she will try an make it out for ride. also her daughter is helping her with computer so she can veiw picture of john on various rides. so if johns avitar pops up here or the other side its becky.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I just got off phone with becky 5:10 pm. she's doing well, she is living back in ohio with her daughter now. I gave her the dates. she will try an make it out for ride. also her daughter is helping her with computer so she can veiw picture of john on various rides. so if johns avitar pops up here or the other side its becky.
Thank you Bill and Hi Becky and family

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
Thanks much! As i posted on the other site - i am donating two Flags that will be flown over the US Capitol in Washington DC for the ride. One flag will be a memorial flag the leader of the ride will carry each year and the other one will be given to a lucky rider. My contribution to the event.

Reactions: 1 person

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Thanks much! As i posted on the other site - i am donating two Flags that will be flown over the US Capitol in Washington DC for the ride. One flag will be a memorial flag the leader of the ride will carry each year and the other one will be given to a lucky rider. My contribution to the event.
Raul , that's very nice of you . How big are they ?I would think we will want to find a universal mount of some kind like a roll bar whip clamp ,so every ones ride would be suitable, just my .02 :)

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
I know this has no added value but this thread will be 50 pages at least by the time of the ride.

Cliff notes anyone???

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I know this has no added value but this thread will be 50 pages at least by the time of the ride.

Cliff notes anyone???
Very good point we will have to keep track of a lot of things so info dosent get lost .A list on the first on the first page might help To keep a head count for supplies . Also mabybe keep the Hijacking down (I'm one of the guilty ones) just saying. :)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
List ;-)

1. John Berry
2. Cisco Kid
3. Jim and Melissa
4. class51600 - possible for now ?
5. onerich
6. Rocket Man (Dan)
7. grumpysrzr4
8. ageekwithajeep
9. papa-bear
10. brevndeb
11. tomcav
12. Jack & jan
13. Itstoolate & Marti
14. Pap & Donna (Mam)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
I think the best way maybe for the TB to fly one and the Sweep rider, then present it to a family member, if no one from the family can make it we can mail the first years to Becky, and if we keep doing it then lotto the second flag? I think Nylon would work the best with the conditions!

As far as the length of the thread, Cisco will have to update the list and keep it on the first page and the last updated? It will work;)
OK, post #2 will have the update list ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009

That awesome and thank you ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000