LA FAMILA ON THE INSIDE COVER OF THE LATEST EDITION OF S&S OFFROAD

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THE LATEST EDITION OF S&S OFFROAD MAGAZINE FEATURES A PIC OF LA FAMILA ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE. THE PIC WAS TAKEN BY JENNE WHILE WE WERE HAVING LUNCH ON THE TRAIL DURING THE 2011 NEW YEAR'S DAY LITTLE RUBICON RIDE. THERE IS ALSO A GROUP PIC INSIDE OF LA FAMILA DURING THE LITTLE RUBICON RIDE.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
That's cool DD I would like to see it . The stores around here only have low-rider and muscle car mags . lol

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
Hey, i'm on page 34. There's also a pic of some of our UTV's on page 37. That's the weekend I first met UTVunderground/LaFamilia. You guys are all great and I look forward to more rides. Soboba was GREAT !!!!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Now lets get a UTVunderground/LaFamilia GP race car/Team going ????
Working on it...:D Cage is here. Goes to powder coating tomorrow morning.... Gotta find some cheap pre-runner lights. Can't afford those Baja Design HID's just yet... Dalton Race Clutch installed. Going to add a Flowmaster 40 muffler http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts-mufflers/65A2512A0A0.aspx for a little more throughput. My bud at Mark's Performance here in Hesperia http://marksperformance.com/ said it's giving the best dyno numbers.... I hope it doesn't require a new ECU...

Anyone care to sponsor? Can't go too much further, or divorce court will be right around the corner... LOL!!!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Working on it...:D Cage is here. Goes to powder coating tomorrow morning.... Gotta find some cheap pre-runner lights. Can't afford those Baja Design HID's just yet... Dalton Race Clutch installed. Going to add a Flowmaster 40 muffler Flowmaster 40 Series Mufflers, Flowmaster Delta Flow Muffler for a little more throughput. My bud at Mark's performance said it's giving the best dyno numbers.... I hope it doesn't require a new ECU...

Anyone care to sponsor? Can't go too much further, or divorce court will be right around the corner... LOL!!!
KRAGEN HIDS 8" $105 OR SO EACH. THEY WORK GREAT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000