KOH Photos

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Hey Guys, I just got home from a week in the dirt at the King of the Hammers. It was a great time and something that everyone must do at least once. Here are a few photos from the race on Thursday.

Visit Off Road Press for more photos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Here is a video from mile #22 during some pre-running that we did. The Teryx flat hauls up this hill. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time on the car and we suffered some new car blues during the race....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l89_Q_DCZsQ]YouTube - 2010 Pit Bull Tires King of the Hammers UTV race[/ame]

Car has Muzzys 840cc engine with Pro Pipes, billet throttle bodies, ported heads, big valves and MSD ignition. Running 26.5x14 Pit Bulls on DFR Baja Cripplers.

I think JoeyD will have lots of footage from the race at this location.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
What happened with the car?
We started 6th and were in second by mile #12 following Guthrie. At mile 17, a coolant fitting came loose and we had to stop and repair. Got it running again and were making great time until mile 37.5 when we lost a fuel pickup. That took even longer to diagnose and fix, but we did and crossed the finish line. The car worked great on this course. Bummed we had a few issues and couldn't bring home the win.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This was the best OFFROAD RACING I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!

Here's a couple picks from FATOGRAPHY..

The 2010 KING OF THE HAMMERS WINNER!!!

The 1 man show and this guy is an ANIMAL..

CONGRATS TO 2010
KING Guthrie!!

You don't want to miss 2011

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Here's some pics of "Sledge Hammer" We looked liked a bunch of cattle on the side of a hill. Flipping,bumping,wenching,helping out to get by,HONKING, and listing to the TEAM MONSTER CARS COMING TROUGH THE CANYON!

People were getting nailed by rocks falling,You dont want to be down there! "ROCKS"

The best story I heared: 1 spectator out in the middle of the desert and no one in sight. Here comes a race car and flips upside down,now the car is on "FIRE" The spectator has a knife cuts the stuck driver out of his harness and drags him out! I call that saving his life!! The car burnt to the ground. "WOW"

THAT'S WHAT GOES DOWN AT HAMMER TOWN USA!!!!! 2010

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
This was the best OFFROAD RACING I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!

Here's a couple picks from FATOGRAPHY..

The 2010 KING OF THE HAMMERS WINNER!!!

The 1 man show and this guy is an ANIMAL..

CONGRATS TO 2010
KING Guthrie!!

You don't want to miss 2011
really nice photos!!
-nolan

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
That was awsome watching you guys going for the pass on the sand hill!!! Wenching right up the hill!! When you guys pulled up I was thinking damn I could have raced my rhino! You guys where comedy UTV!!!!

DANIEL

Mitch G

2009-2010-2012 King Of The Hammers UTV winner
Feb 14, 2010
We started 6th and were in second by mile #12 following Guthrie. At mile 17, a coolant fitting came loose and we had to stop and repair. Got it running again and were making great time until mile 37.5 when we lost a fuel pickup. That took even longer to diagnose and fix, but we did and crossed the finish line. The car worked great on this course. Bummed we had a few issues and couldn't bring home the win.

That is a bummer for you guys , I wondered what happened , I remember seeing you around mile 12 in my mirror then no more .

Reactions: 1 person

LouDiamond

De Oppresso Liber - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 9, 2009
Directly under the sun
Congrats to Mitch. I like seeing a predominantly stock vehicle with one driver winning this. It says a lot about the driver and the ability of the RZR with slight suspension modifications and a stock motor. Great job.:)

THEPITBULL

NO F-TARDS ALLOWED - PIT BULL TIRES - Official UTV
Oct 15, 2009
Congrats Mitch on winning 2 years in a row!!! I wish I could have been there to personally shake your hand. Unfortunately I was unable to...but next year I am not going to let anything stand in my way and look forward to meeting you personally.

Best,
MG

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Mike,
We watched what the PITBULL TIRES can with hold!There was guys running the PITBULLS on a TERYX,RZR,RZR4,REDLINE,RHINO,AND THE RACE ROCK CRAWLER.

The terrain was everything in one race from mud,sand,rocks,hardpack, I can honestly say PITBULL TIRES is the way to go in this OFFROAD enviroment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000