J's Racing

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Just wanted to give a huge shout out to J. I brought him my 2012 xp 900 4 for the one hundred hour maintenance and a broken axel. I must say he did a great job fixing everything and doing the maintenance. I also brought him my sons 350 raptor which has been neglected for awhile. When we picked it up it looked brand new. I must say that he works on your vehicles like they were is own. Thank you J You have a customer for life :)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Jay is bad ass!! My rzr4 looked brand new when I picked it up from him too! He cleaned the heck outta it when he was done with the work!!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Now that I more J is blowing up.. Hell I would have taken my car to him after every ride if I knew he was also washing the cars after service..;)

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Jay is the best! I wouldn't trust my RZR with anyone other than him. He goes over the car with a fine tooth comb to make sure everything is tip-top. Just look at how the car held together during the King of the Hammers race last year...and some of us know how hard I drive. :D

Give him a call for all your UTV needs - (818) 581-5961!

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
I'm a retired Honda Tech and I definitly can say that Jay does Xlnt work!!! Ask for Jays special and get free oriental back and foot rub from Angie!!!

Attachments

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Good friends supporting good friends / AWESOME work thanks Jay .... Now when are you coming to service my fleet .........

Last edited:

slowpokejay

Mechanic Extraordinaire
Feb 12, 2013
The Valley
www.jsracing.us
Just wanted to give a huge shout out to J. I brought him my 2012 xp 900 4 for the one hundred hour maintenance and a broken axel. I must say he did a great job fixing everything and doing the maintenance. I also brought him my sons 350 raptor which has been neglected for awhile. When we picked it up it looked brand new. I must say that he works on your vehicles like they were is own. Thank you J You have a customer for life :)
Thank you scott ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000