Jason Murray Injured during KOH race... please read

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey Everyone.
Some of you may have heard during our LIVE KOH broadcast yesterday that Jason Murray of Murray Motorsports / Can-Am Off-Road was injured during the race. Jason suffered a severe finger injury when his winch line completely severed off his middle finger on one hand. Jason was air lifted from Johnson Valley and underwent many many hours of surgery last night.

We checked in with his brother Derek Murray this morning and we were informed that Jason will be in the hospital for at least the next 2 weeks as doctors make sure his surgically reattached finger actually takes hold to his hand. As Derek said, if not he will be a ninja turtle! lol

Despite the massive injury Jason is in good spirits and remains tough through this horrible accident. So from all of us at UTVUnderground.com, join us in wishing Jason, his team and family a speedy recovery and let him know he is in all of our prayers!!!

Get well soon brother!

Joey D.

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com
Thanks for the update. It should remind us that racing can be dangerous and to be cautious and stay alert at all times. Hope the finger takes hold!

Last edited:

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Praying for ya kid! Bummer it happened to one of the greatest guys in desert racing. Get well soon!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I heard that live. I hope he heals up good. This had my mind spinning of all kinds of good ideas to keep it from happening again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Very sad news on race day. Certainly was a reminder that I wasnt having all that bad of a day...... Get well soon Jason!

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
I can't thank my off-road family enough for all the support. Been in the hospital the last few days recovering from my injury. Still have a long road ahead. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I can't wait to get back on the track. Doesn't look like i will be ready for the San Felipe 250. But going to do everything I can to be ready for the Mint 400!!!

Jason Murray

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
I can't thank my off-road family enough for all the support. Been in the hospital the last few days recovering from my injury. Still have a long road ahead. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I can't wait to get back on the track. Doesn't look like i will be ready for the San Felipe 250. But going to do everything I can to be ready for the Mint 400!!!

Jason Murray

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Heal up quickly Jason! Bummer about San Felipe, but hope to be dicing with you soon! :)
-MP

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
god speed there buddy..

by chance you need someone to fill in for the 250 ..... im just saying.....lol...;)

Get well soon !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000