JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Mike, JXBS, Brandon and Justin...don't let the kumquats get you down. The bottom line is that, THEY DON'T RACE...they just banter on the internet. Which serves no purpose.

I personally enjoyed seeing the build come along. Keep it coming and maybe Joey can ban or block the whankers.

SS300 is coming up fast...can't wait. ...and for the interweb experts, that means showing up and r-a-c-i-n-g.

(mailed my entry today...Woot woot!) :)

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I understand you guys getting crapped out about some of the comments but this is a great thread .People are always going to have different opinions but this really lets us understand what is ok when building a race car for BITD.As long as the rules are the same for everybody then it is fair.Racing always progresses.
I see nothing wrong with building or having the best race car on the track.There is still a lot more to desert racing and you guys obviously have that part handled as well.How about some more pics.

odtodd1az

Apr 30, 2009
Glendale AZ
Nice job on the build so far guys! Keep the pics coming. To me, if the UTVRA inspectors are involved in the build and give it their blessing, lets race.
After going through the Baja Bobsled I feel you'll have some great competition and I can't wait to hear all about the race. Just wish I could be there.
The more our sport progresses the more exciting it gets, that also means that we will be more scrutinized, by media and our peers. Lets all be great ambassadors and show everyone that UTV's are the place to be!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
PLEASE KEEP THE PIX COMING. I REALLY ENJOY THIS BUILD. I USED TO RACE 3 WHEELERS & DESERT SUPER LIGHTS. IF YOU WIN THERE WILL BE PEOPLE THAT CALL YOU CHEATERS. DON'T LET THEM BOTHER YOU. DO WHAT'S RIGHT & STILL WIN. THAT MAKES THEM EVEN MADDER. THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE HERE THAT SUPPORT YOU THAN YOU REALIZE. WHINERS ARE JUST LOUDER.

jlbierig450r

Mar 26, 2010
Oklahoma
Have really enjoyed watching the build thread. Out here in Oklahoma we don't get to desert race so it is great watching these cars come together then watching the results to see how you guys are doing. Besides that it gives us no racers an excuse to the wife to spend money on our own cars because you guys do things bigger and better than sport guys.

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
i feel there pain to lose 2 weeks of there build. you cant get time back just have to work harder.
This...internet "banter" is absolutely not an issue...when people contact the "powers that be" in a race organization and start creating issues...thus slowing down the entire build...it's a problem. We don't have the time/desire for any drama whatsoever...we want to compete at the highest level and put an amazing amount of time/effort/sacrifice into building race cars.
Mike

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
This...internet "banter" is absolutely not an issue...when people contact the "powers that be" in a race organization and start creating issues...thus slowing down the entire build...it's a problem. We don't have the time/desire for any drama whatsoever...we want to compete at the highest level and put an amazing amount of time/effort/sacrifice into building race cars.
Mike

Well, keep the pics to yourself and post an album when you are done. That way it does not slow you down. I know exactly what it is like to be on a schedule and get slowed up for something out of your control. I did not make it to the VTR last year because an aluminum issue tied the car up for an extra 10 days and if we would have gone, the car would have had zero miles on it. Focus on getting it to the Silverstate and we will all look at it there.

Great job and we still want to see pics in the end. I wish I could offer to do more to help but I don't know the slightest thing about a polaris so unless you are painting it green, I would probly slow you down.

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
I go away for a couple days and the whole world falls apart.Really (look at japan for crying out loud).

I went throught the whole thread and to be honest I don't see a whole lot of negativity. When you do something that is somewhat out of the box you are always going to have some varying opinions. I am okay with that. We will post some more stuff soon.
We are very excited about the build. Things will start happening more quickly here too.

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

BS JX

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Hey guys(Bill, Mike, Justin)

The car looks awesome! Just keep doing what you've been doing and good luck in the rest of your 2011 race efforts!

RJ Anderson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000