JaggedX Announcement

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Just a quick announcement to let everyone know that we are honored to be the newest sponsor of the UTVUnderground family. Many of you are familiar with us through our racing efforts and we'd like to thank those who have supported us, rooted for us, rooted against us:D, competed with us, and been a part of this fantastic industry.
It is well known that we have a strong relationship with Polaris and feel very qualified to help with any build questions, product questions, etc. you may have, but also wanted to remind everyone that we also offer fabrication, parts, and service for all other makes and models of UTV's.
Feel free to contact me personally anytime with any questions at 623-262-2894, we truly look forward to having a more active role in the UTVUnderground family!
Mike West

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Welcome aboard we are glad to have you. I would really like to see more of your rock crawler RZR.

jaggedx

Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Welcome aboard we are glad to have you. I would really like to see more of your rock crawler RZR.
Well, here's the "cheesy version" [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAwS_6aXLxg]YouTube - Jagged X Rock Crawler #1[/ame] (just kidding Justin:p), let me know any specific questions you may have. Several changes were made after our race car burned at Silverstate last year to convert the "Rock Crawler" into a desert race car, but much of the car is still the same.
In addition, I'm going to start working on a build thread and pics of our current BITD RZR XP900 build that is currently under construction. I also intend to add a few other "builds" that we've done in the shop recently.
MW

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Welcome Mike! Bill came and blessed the underground with his presence one evening at the campfire..My wife got to take his rock crawler for a spin lol..

howyadoin

Aug 24, 2010
Hell, AZ
Welcome Mike! Bill came and blessed the underground with his presence one evening at the campfire..My wife got to take his rock crawler for a spin lol..
Sorry I never made it over there, I was probably at Backdoor "running laps" with my fellow "AZ Undertaker" delinquents.:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We are super pumped to get Jagged X on board here at UTVUnderground. It has been a long time coming so to finally get the paper inked is awesome for both the site and our members! Jagged brings years of experience in everything related with UTV including aftermarket parts, service, fabrication, and race related success!

Thank you to Bill, Mike, and Brandon for making this happen and we look forward to a strong relationship with you guys!!

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
Welcome guys! You've been in this industy from the very early days (I've got proof) and you bring a huge wealth of knowledge and experience. I've never seen any other shop so consistently produce over the top UTV customs. Now with all your success in desert racing... The Underground, and the UTV community are very lucky to have you here. Please tell Bill that I send my regards.

Now, I have a few questions about the XP I'd like to pass along to Polaris engineering...:confused:

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Any pics of the new XP BITD car??? A buddy of mine has one and we were wondering how and where you mounted the fuel cell with the air box where it is?? Glad to see you guys are here you guys are all class acts! Who was driving the 1919 at BAP?

jaggedx

Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Any pics of the new XP BITD car??? A buddy of mine has one and we were wondering how and where you mounted the fuel cell with the air box where it is?? Glad to see you guys are here you guys are all class acts! Who was driving the 1919 at BAP?
Working on a build thread of the new XP. Byron Ashley's granddaughters were driving the old 1919 this weekend...they rolled it three times end over end...it was a tough "breakin" for them I think.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000