J&M's New Build

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Am I putting you on the list? We are going out Thursday night and Riding all day Friday! ;)
We're going to JV Thursday evening.

John is coming also and he has a group he camps with. Not sure where they camp but I need to stay close by him so we can check out how the car runs and do any work we need to do.

We're going lite this trip. Expedition, buggy and tent. No 5er.

If they don't camp in the same place you do, we'll definately come by and say hey.

Friday we'll be doing short check rides and dialing things in.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Once ya work all the bugs out, how long do ya expect it will take to tear down, get everything powder coated and put it back togeather?

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Once ya work all the bugs out, how long do ya expect it will take to tear down, get everything powder coated and put it back togeather?
I don't really know. Powdercoat is not high on my priorities list. (doesn't make the car run any better) Most likely when the engine comes out to get stroked and turbo'd.

Might shoot some paint on there. Easier to touch up.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I don't really know. Powdercoat is not high on my priorities list. (doesn't make the car run any better) Most likely when the engine comes out to get stroked and turbo'd.

Might shoot some paint on there. Easier to touch up.
Good thought:D Just remember what Neil Young sings about, "Rust Never Sleeps":eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Jim, looking really nice!! Can't wait to see that monster do some crawlin...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000