Is there such a thing as excessive nerfing?

joncon

May 20, 2013
Las Vegas
Forgot to add-if slower car doesn't get out of the way after a few seconds then absolutely a love tap is in order. What else are they supposed to do? Minutes and seconds absolutely do count for these top teams.

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Forgot to add-if slower car doesn't get out of the way after a few seconds then absolutely a love tap is in order. What else are they supposed to do? Minutes and seconds absolutely do count for these top teams.
I never said there wasn't two sides to the issue. I nerfed Lopez at Baja and he was pretty pissed how hard I hit him. I can see how that could go bad cuz it did. I'm not sure if it's against SCORE rules. What to do is a good question......according to the rules you find a way around. The bigger question really is what is the rule? And are rules made for everyone to follow or just for a few?

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
I guess can't read plain English after the video I never said it was anything but harmless bump. I can tell I'm not dealing with a group of intellectuals here. You tell me what the rules say then......... THATS MY POINT! Let's change the rules if you want.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Yes if you call that nerfing. Define nerfing. if you read the rules is says no nerfing is allowed.
Then why did Casey Folks tell me there was nothing wrong with what he saw on the video? I thought we were past all this

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I guess can't read plain English after the video I never said it was anything but harmless bump. I can tell I'm not dealing with a group of intellectuals here. You tell me what the rules say then......... THATS MY POINT! Let's change the rules if you want.
Since we is dumb...... Can you please tell us how you would define "Nerfing".?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joncon

May 20, 2013
Las Vegas
Once again George just giving my opinion/experience on racing with Cognito. It seemed as if they were being unfairly singled out and I wanted to speak up.

Looking at the video you didn't move over as quickly as you should have and you got a bump. No harm no foul - and yes you owned it after the fact.

I don't think personal attacks are necessary at this point. As far as intellect aren't we all just a bunch of dumb-asses playing in the dirt anyway?

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Sounds like Tampons needs to be passed out.

There's nothing NOTHING wrong with Cognito pass on Felix.

Here's my tribute remix to text book pass... Good job Cognito and congrats on #1 finish.

Honestly in any other part of the country racers would be handing you guys tampons by the case. Your whining about how you don't know how to pass in wide open desert.... Lmao not a tree, cliff , creek crossings, hill climbs w rain ruts that swallow a bike.... this is difficult passing. What your talking about is truly laughable in the total perspective. Yeah you may have to wait 20 seconds instead of 10-20 minutes and the races are 4-12 hrs compared to 2 hrs so who's the cry baby in this scenario. Sone people would say it's a west coast thing..... do u need me to translate that for you? Lol

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Once again George just giving my opinion/experience on racing with Cognito. It seemed as if they were being unfairly singled out and I wanted to speak up.

Looking at the video you didn't move over as quickly as you should have and you got a bump. No harm no foul - and yes you owned it after the fact.

I don't think personal attacks are necessary at this point. As far as intellect aren't we all just a bunch of dumb-asses playing in the dirt anyway?
I made the intellectual comment because it seemed that everyone keeps missing my point and replying how they nerfed correctly etc. when the point is what the rules say. Get it now? I don't believe it was a personal attack either not directed at anyone.

I think they were singled out because they promoted the war hammer as a weapon to be used to nerf. Also cuz they've been involved in multiple nerfings probably way more than anyone else. Between love taps and Ass Slams. Believe it or not there are quite a few cars that are against it and never do it or seldom do it. You know who they are and many of them are top running cars.

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
Gee whiz

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
MY SOLUTION......

1. Start faster cars in front less reason to nerf.
2. Change the rule.
3. Do not allow hard nerfing as defined by damage to another vehicle hit from behind. Subject to time penalty and pay for damaged at the discretion of the race director. Casey.

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
Where ever you draw, you can email bitd and request a rear start just fyi

Reactions: facteryfmf

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Then why did Casey Folks tell me there was nothing wrong with what he saw on the video? I thought we were past all this

We are passed it. That's a good question about Casey. Was my point I don't know how else to make it any clearer. The rules say one thing but that's not what's happening. If nerfing is allowed you did nothing wrong if it's not then you and me and others broke the rule too. It's not like your the only one that ever nerfed anyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000