IRC Tracking

JLeeper

J-Leep - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 9, 2009
If you just want to lease a unit, wait till tech, they never turn any dollars away!:D

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
So everything can be arranged at tech?
I bet you can get one there...but it by far easier to be preregistered..as they will have your money and your tracker is set up ready to go.. if you wait till tech count on another 45 min to an hour...been down this path more than once.

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
It can be done at tech but will add time as they put a priority on racers who preregister it seams. If you fax in the form by the cutoff it will be ready when you get there.

Please make sure that you have your IRC before you come to have your car inspected. We will send you back if you don't have everything.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
It can be done at tech but will add time as they put a priority on racers who preregister it seams. If you fax in the form by the cutoff it will be ready when you get there.

Please make sure that you have your IRC before you come to have your car inspected. We will send you back if you don't have everything.
I'm probably blind, but I didn't see any cutoff date for the IRC. What is that date...

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Looks like they changed the form this year. Last year they had the cutoff listed. I checked the IRC site and they say the cutoff for the Parker 425 is Feb 1st but didn't have anything listed for KOH. I would think that if you got it in by Wednesday you would be safe.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Looks like they changed the form this year. Last year they had the cutoff listed. I checked the IRC site and they say the cutoff for the Parker 425 is Feb 1st but didn't have anything listed for KOH. I would think that if you got it in by Wednesday you would be safe.
Thanks Mike.. see you there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000