Interesting....

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
I changed it a while ago, and I didn't just change it for no reason.. The reason I gave you that title, and I shouldn't even have to explain it, is not because you aren't a good dude but because no matter what site it is you are on, if there is a thread with DRAMA in it, you always seem to end up in it. Its funny, I thought the title was funny. You like the drama, its all good!

haha so true ..miss drama queen sound better lol

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I changed it a while ago, and I didn't just change it for no reason.. The reason I gave you that title, and I shouldn't even have to explain it, is not because you aren't a good dude but because no matter what site it is you are on, if there is a thread with DRAMA in it, you always seem to end up in it. Its funny, I thought the title was funny. You like the drama, its all good!
I wont lie, when I first read it, I laughed about it. BUT then I also saw that my nick name had been edit, in lieu of blaming people and shoot a bunch of endless PMs, trying to figure out why and what I did to inherited the nickname, I though I would just start a thread about it....

My first suspect I thought of was the infamous Jim Conner BUT quickly remembered he is not a member here on this wonderful site. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000