I need your help

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
So SCORE is accepting nominations for mechanic of the year. I think it'd be great if all of us on the utv underground forum nominate Reid Johnson the person who built the monster Mav. He puts in 80-100 every week for months on end to fabricate and maintain the machine that is the MONSTERMAV! I've included a link to the page to nominate him.

For those who know anything in this arena about fabrication and upkeep of a winning racecar, you guys know what it takes for a couple of guys to maintain or prepare a racecar. Reid is the sole person who does this on the monster Mav. The nomination takes less than 30 seconds and he is more than deserving of the award. Thanks guys

http://score-international.com/2014-off-roadsman-awards/

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
I don't typically participate in crap like this, but this one was a no brainer...

DONE !

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Thanks bud. There's so much more that I could type about why he deserves this but no one would read the whole post! Lol

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Done!

Tell everyone you know to vote on as many different IP addresses as possible.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Much appreciated guys. The amount of men who are likely to share information as freely as Reid and who are as talented and articulated as he is, is a dying breed.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Thanks guys!:D I wasn't even aware of there being awards given for "mechanic of the year". A few days ago, Marc asked me if I wanted to go to the SCORE awards banquet, and I answered him with a resounding NO:mad:! Then, he asked what if I won the MOTY award, and that is the fist time I heard about it. So, yeah,:rolleyes: I guess I'm going to have to go now. I hate accolades. If a UTV builder wins over all of the talent that is out there, well , the only thing I could say about that is, "Congratulations Big Jim, you've earned it!";). All kidding aside, I am humbled, so, thanks again guys for your support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000