I have a feeling you want to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians tonight...

JCCBURT

Dec 7, 2012
Los Angeles
because rich people drama is fun to watch???
Because a dog trainer who has never bought a new car and owns 3 vehicles all over 200k mi... who then bought and raced a UTV instead of buying a house or a car... put together something for his race team and sponsors in hopes of doing something other than pick up dog shit for the rest of my life...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
See Burt, you gotta spell it out for us sometimes, we can be a little slow! LOL!!! :eek:

I hope you got more than extra SAG wages and a nice hotel with an expense account!!!
:D

Grats!!! I hope it works out for ya!:cool:

Dan...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Because a dog trainer who has never bought a new car and owns 3 vehicles all over 200k mi... who then bought and raced a UTV instead of buying a house or a car... put together something for his race team and sponsors in hopes of doing something other than pick up dog shit for the rest of my life...
Sorry. I don't watch the show. As Dan said, some of us are slow...

JCCBURT

Dec 7, 2012
Los Angeles
of course after all that... it wasn't the episode I don't think... ROFL...

even I didn't watch... roflllllllllllllllll

sorry fellas... just wait till the wife or GF screams honey UTV's are on KUWTK... will save us all time...

JCCBURT

Dec 7, 2012
Los Angeles
THANKS BRO! Watched the whole thing going WTF is he talking about? lol I kept waiting for my wife to wake up and be like why are you watching the Kardashians? lol
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllllllll

I feel like such an ass

rofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllllllll

I feel like such an ass

rofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
so will it air next sun? you guys going to king of the hammers again in feb?

JCCBURT

Dec 7, 2012
Los Angeles
P.S. if we do lose KOH... I think the off-road community should stage a public free for all " you cant catch us all " run across the marine base in POS Trucks... like demo derby cars...

fuck it... we should all do it naked...

I'd spend a few days in jail and lose a $500 truck if caught... be the funnest race ever...

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
P.S. if we do lose KOH... I think the off-road community should stage a public free for all " you cant catch us all " run across the marine base in POS Trucks... like demo derby cars...

fuck it... we should all do it naked...

I'd spend a few days in jail and lose a $500 truck if caught... be the funnest race ever...
im down. and strap inflatable dolls to the roof to get their attention. im bringing some ice cold pacificos to you at KOH for that idea. i hope to get my red wrist band again for free range of hammertown on the UTV. that rocked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000