Howdy from Oklahoma

Slyhuntr

Jul 14, 2013
Oklahoma
Was watching "Destination Polaris" on the tube and they mentioned this site. I'm new to UTV's, purchased our first back in mid May this year. We've really been having fun with it, been to a lake trail at Ardmore a couple times and went to "Mill Creek" Arkansas the week of the 4th of July. We are hooked! I've ridden street bikes since I was 16, only tried a dirt bike once and wasn't really interested in it. Ridden quads for hunting but not for fun like this thing. We were looking at 2up quads so my wife could go along on rides and we saw the RZR for the first time. 1 test drive and we knew we had to have it. Hope to see ya'll on the trail. Matt

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND. MY FAMILY LIVES IN FORT SMITH AREA OF ARK. LAST YEAR WHILE ON VACATION, WE RODE THE MOUNT MAGAZINE OFFROAD AREA. IT WAS AWESOME. NOT AS WELL MARKED AS SO CAL AREAS. YOU NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE AREA. WE MET SOME PEOPLE FROM TEXAS THAT SHOWED US THE WAY & A SPOT NOT VERY MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT. MOUNT MAGAZINE IS THE THE TALLEST MOUNTAIN IN ARKANSAS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000