Hey all, let's welcome RIGID INDUSTRIES to the Underground

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf

We are very excited to join UTV Underground in welcoming Rigid Industries as the newest sponsor of the Underground.
Rigid Industries is the industry leader in the most efficient LED lighting solutions. Their patented Hybrid Reflector System and state of the art technology along with affordability have been key factors in their success.

Rigid Industries is the pioneer of the forward projecting high intensity LED light bars. Their patented technology allows their lights to project 40% more light while drawing 10% less power than any competitor. With cutting edge style and function, these lights are revolutionizing the way the night is navigated.

Unmatched customer service along with developing one of a kind lighting products is a staple of what Rigid Industries is about. And... their flagship LED light bars are made in the USA.

They can also design custom lighting solutions. They can build light bars with Amber ends and white center, or Red/Blue flashers with white in the middle, and everything in between including Red/Blue/Amber/White or even Infrared LED's.

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
Another great thing about these guys is that they are giving back. They're helping to sponsor this forum, and they're sponsoring our racing team, Paramount Motorsports. They are truly enthusiasts, and they're helping to keep our sport alive and well.

And did I mention that they're LED Light Bars are
Made in the USA !! :D

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
i love my rigid 40 inch!!!

Damn, there you go bragging again Casey!!! LOL!!! :D

Welcome Rigid, It's great to have a group of innovators to buy from. I need lights, and shortly will get some to go with my new cage...

Dan ...

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Nice job Brian.You know you have my support, Rigid is tops. Major props to the best LED on the market! :D

Welcome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000