Hello from Utah

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Jo Gonzales here. Looking forward to reading and catching up on all the current sxs builds, products and race information.

I hail from Cedar City UT. My ride is a 2010 RZR S. Husband (Frenchy) has a 2011 Commander X. I try not to hold his sxs choice against him :rolleyes: .

At anyrate, I love to drive and explore trails, accepting any and all challenges that the terrain can provide. I do have a problem with speed---I LIKE IT! :D

I plan on doing the KOH UTV race, and anticipate nothing but fun and driving challenges.

Take care, and Keep the Faith,

Jo

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WELCOME TO THE SITE. I LOVE IT A WOMAN WHO LIKES FAST CARS. MY WIFE IS A MUCH BETTER DRIVER THAN ME. JUST ASK CISCO & JIM. LOTS OF GOOD INFO HERE & LOTS OF FUN CHALLENGING GROUP RIDES. OH YEAH. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU @ THE KING OF THE HAMMERS. LOTS OF UNDERGROUND MEMBERS WILL BE THERE. LOOK UP JOEY D SO YOU CAN RUN UNDERGROUND STICKERS.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Welcome from the Benchmark Performance team. I love visting Heber and other parts , Great fly fishing the Provo , someday i hope to get a UTV up there !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000