Hand Control Race RZR for sale

racemx587

Standing On My 4 Big Horns SUCKA! - UTVUnderground
Mar 28, 2009
- 2009 Polaris RZR S
- XMF +8" Long Travel kit with 2.0" Walker Evans Shocks (shocks are set up the same as RJ Andersons 2009 LOORRS car)
- Custom full 4130 chromoly race cage (drivers side door opens for ease of entrance/exit)
- 5 point racing harnesses
- Beard passenger seat

Custom modifications-
- Custom hand controls, perfectly set up for disabled driver (I am a c5/6 level quadriplegic)
- The throttle and brake are completely disconnected from the foot controls. I noticed a standard hand control set up make the "driving control" too sloppy. The stock gas and brake pedals are removed to give more leg room and prevent the drivers feet from getting caught behind them while driving. Pull back on the lever for throttle and press forward for brake.
- We moved the steering wheel to be horizontal in the lap of the driver. This is perfect for a quadriplegic driver as this is where we have the most arm strength and control. It feels very natural the paraplegic and "able bodied" drivers that have driven the car. The steering ratio is quicker than stock. The steering wheel/shaft can easily lift up to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- Lee Manufacturing hydraulic power steering ram-assist steering. This gives a lot more power and control to the steering and is perfect for a disabled driver. It acts as a great "dampener" and keeps from the wheel "jerking" in rough terrain.
-Kirkey aluminum bucket style racing seat. After trying suspension style racing seats, this holds a disabled driver in the best. It dramatically helps with the control of the vehicle.

We have years of thought and development in this hand control system. It is by far the easiest and most natural system I have used. I wish it could even be transferred to my daily driver!

I have nearly $30,000 invested and am asking for $14,500.
(I'm located in Las Vegas and if you're serious, I'd be able to work with you on transportation)
Please contact me with any questions,

James Jaramillo
(702) 355-3252
[email protected]

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Good luck on the sale...you can see all the thought and good work done to this rzr. Hope for a quick sale

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

racemx587

Mar 28, 2009
Thanks! Yeah, we have an unbelievable amount of thought and time in to this thing. Now that I'm trying to sell it, I'm realizing how involved the build actually was.

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
I like the whole design. You might have to go into business selling your power steering unit as a package for others with standard cars.

racemx587

Mar 28, 2009
I would love to put together a package to sell. Unfortunately, I don't see a very big market to make it worth while. Hopefully a quick sell of this rzr will prove me wrong haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000