Halloween - GLAMIS

QwkRhino

So Cals Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Whittier
they work much better with 7 or 8 psi, they turn way better then smooothies
Thanks for that, there goes more money. By the way how is your power steering system still working any problem with it? Does it tax your batteries?:eek:

Last edited:

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
OK guys, I know it's only Monday but lets see some of the pictures already! Lots of very cool builds out there, I missed seeing the flat black 5 seater since I was only out for Saturday and from what I hear it may not have been in prime running condition then.

For those interested I got to drive Rob Muzzy's Dune Tour Special (916cc Teryx), all I can say is fun factor through the roof on that machine. Look for a video soon!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I got a few pictures to post.....sorry about the delay.....I got sick yesterday and have been feeling terrible all day. I will try and get them up by tonight.....The 5 seater was down an out until saturday evening. I popped the motor first ride on Thursday but thanks to BRM Inc and Weller Racing I was back up and running with my fresh built Weller 720 Stroker..........I will try and have pics posted this evening so keep checking in!

Oh and I too got to run Rob Muzzy's Kawasaki Teryx with the 916cc kit and HOLY LOVE OF MOTOR! That thing is a rocket. I heard you handled the power better than me Reid, I was friggen terrified to hold it to the floor!!!! Fun stuff!

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Oh, the Glamis hangover! Hope you're feeling better soon!

The really cool thing about the Muzzy motor was the fact you could easily dune at a high speed and not have to run with the skinny pedal mashed to the floor the whole time. You could moderate the speed and power easily with the throttle as oppose to having to drive WOT and pick momentum lines. That power allows you to sharpen corners, blast up hills that your normally can't.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Halloween was awesome!! I miss my dunes - SO glad to be back to dune season!!!

It was good seeing everyone!! I got to play in the sand with the SR1 all weekend - TOO fun! We ran the drags on Saturday (they were having a buggy drag thing....they let me give it a go!), and then ran the drags again on Saturday night! Even with bald tires and a passenger, that thing ripped - I had it to 4th gear, about 12,000 RPMs before I ran out of room.....can't even say how fast that was, but it was damn fast! I'm running paddles next time!!

Duning / bowling was great - we went with some Rhino racing buddies and did a lot of riding.....great weather, great people, yummy food and a full moon - night riding was great.....can't ask for much more!! :)

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
OK guys, I know it's only Monday but lets see some of the pictures already! Lots of very cool builds out there, I missed seeing the flat black 5 seater since I was only out for Saturday and from what I hear it may not have been in prime running condition then.

For those interested I got to drive Rob Muzzy's Dune Tour Special (916cc Teryx), all I can say is fun factor through the roof on that machine. Look for a video soon!
Working on pictures Reid. Give us a little time. :cool:

I got the opportunity to drive the Muzzys 916cc Teryx on Thursday and was really excited about it. Twisted Joey's arm to do some driving in it as well, then got Reid hooked when he showed up. The thing is a monster. I am hoping to upgrade to it in my King of the Hammers Teryx.....

Give me a few days on the video. I think I am still fishing sand out of my ears. :D

EFAJEEP

Jul 21, 2010
I think the Dune Star front is going to be the way to go. But I have both from ITP (Sand Star on the red RZR and Dune Star on the white RZR S), so I should know more after this trip.
How do you think those front tires worked out? Have you run smoothies before this? Just wondering how they compared to one another.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Cool pics, i did not even get to ride with you guys but i still made your pics' , that DF Can Am was doin pretty well up olds. i would of like to of seen it dune. looks like a descent LT kit that was on it. It was a pleasure riding with the Razor folks, the Webber and the Turbos i cruised with made my afternoon nice seeing what they were capable of. it was a great weekend hopefully next time i will find more of you guys

StrRacerX

Mar 12, 2010
san diego, ca
Cool pics, i did not even get to ride with you guys but i still made your pics' , that DF Can Am was doin pretty well up olds. i would of like to of seen it dune. looks like a descent LT kit that was on it. It was a pleasure riding with the Razor folks, the Webber and the Turbos i cruised with made my afternoon nice seeing what they were capable of. it was a great weekend hopefully next time i will find more of you guys
made it one of the pics? which one?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000