Glamis Drag Races

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
Race #4 - "Rumble to the Summit" - Imperial Sand Dunes (Glamis), California, Friday/Saturday, March 11 & 12, 2011 - Oldsmobile Hill - 10:00am

Who wants to do this?? Lets get RZR Drag Racing going here like it is in the UAE. Who is In? I am! The more cars we get the more classes we can do. It would not be fare for someone with a turbo RZR to race against my car. So the more people to sign up for this the more classes we can get so everyone from a stock rzr to a full blown drag RZR can have someone to compete against and we can all have fun. Please post up ideas and input on class structure.

Queen Racing

May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
Here is what the FSA has set up for us so far. Thank you Tom from FSA..

Ok Mark lets do this, we will make the intermediate class an OEM motor power adder class and keep the Unlimited for the engine swap cars.

1) Limited SxS OEM Class - Any modified OEM motor (big bore/stroker included) on gas or race gas in OEM chassis, no cc cap. Example: Yamaha Rhino OEM chassis with OEM Rhino motor.

2) Limited SxS OEM Power Adder - Any modified OEM motor with N2O, turbo, or super charger. Example: Razor OEM chassis with OEM Razor motor turbo charged.

2) Unlimited SxS Class - Any after market modified motor on gas, alcohol, nitro, N2O, turbo, super charger or any combination of all. Example: Weber NA motor, Weber motor with turbo/N2O.

Tom Sasselli

FSA

P.O. Box 2314

Clovis, Ca 93613

559-647-8347

559-323-7771 - fax

Email: [email protected]

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Damn I will be out there the last weekend of March (25-27) :):)Rotax meeting that weekend.
Would love to check these drag races out! :mad:

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis
Hey Mike, it's called "high octane" . should air in a month or two. We had gary's apex, the terminator, new xp, canned ham,fred's pro armor rzr4 and the weber rzr4 out there. Hopefully they got some good shots. Mark wheelied the terminator all the way up the hill at over 60mph and raced some drag quads also.

The show was shot in 3D. should be cool..

Thanks again to Fred at PRO ARMOR for the invite and your help in making my wifes RZR4 look badass!!!

Queen Racing

May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
It looks like this is going to be a great event! I think we might out # the quad guys. There is people from all over coming to the race. There is also going to be some international racers in the Queen Racing pit.

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis
FYI...The Hi Octane show we shot with Pro Armor at Dumont will air on DiscoveryHD 3D June 16th....They also have the sand cars at Dumont airing June 2nd..

We had Bill from Jagged-X with a XP900, Fred from pro armor in a Commander and rzr4, my son Scot in the Weber rzr4, Mark Queen from Queen racing in a 260hp weber RZR, Trey from MCX in Gary's 300hp apex rzr and of course the insane R.J. Anderson in a xp900....should be a good show, it was shot in 3D..bigmike

Last edited:

StrRacerX

Mar 12, 2010
san diego, ca
FYI...The Hi Octane show we shot with Pro Armor at Dumont will air on DiscoveryHD 3D June 16th....They also have the sand cars at Dumont airing June 2nd..

We had Bill from Jagged-X with a XP900, Fred from pro armor in a Commander and rzr4, my son Scot in the Weber rzr4, Mark Queen from Queen racing in a 260hp weber RZR, Trey from MCX in Gary's 300hp apex rzr and of course the insane R.J. Anderson in a xp900....should be a good show, it was shot in 3D..bigmike

i look forward to that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000