Yamaha Finally got a desert racer

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
May 17, 2009
www.dysfunctionalracing.com
After several months of trying to sell my Redline Revolt to buy this race ready rhino i was finally able to sell it.

This car was ran by Brent Cook in the 2007 BITD Series

Here are some of the specs

it has a 693cc motor, black rhino cdi box, alt kit, dual batteries, 12 gal fuel cell, so cal utv +6 long travel with gorilla axles, walker evans shocks with in cab remote reservoirs, 6 maxxis big horns on omf beadlocks, lowrance 540c gps, and a rear view camera. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting but that gives you a idea of what i have.

Some of the things I'm getting ready to do/install are custom hand controls(I'm going to try and leave the foot controls in this time),
complete race radio system with intercom(from Rugged Radio's), move the gauges closer to the passenger side, custom race exhuast and a 5lb fire system(from DJ Safety). That should get me ready to race this thing. The plan is to have this ready for the SNORE Rage at the River event.

Here are photo's of my new ride.

racemx587

Standing On My 4 Big Horns SUCKA! - UTVUnderground
Mar 28, 2009
Awesome!!! Im pumped for you! Cant wait to see how it turns out. Let me know if you need help dialing in your hand control setup, we've gone through every possibility and then some...

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Jerry,
Nice ride,It will be great to see you driving a RHINO! This racing community is only going to get better. See you on the track!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Congrates on the new purchase Jerry. Looks good.

I was reading your story on Dysfunctional Racing's website and I am inspired by your dedication to offroading after your accident. Good luck on your future races bro! ;)

Xmotorcr

May 17, 2009
Congrates on the new purchase Jerry. Looks good.

I was reading your story on Dysfunctional Racing's website and I am inspired by your dedication to offroading after your accident. Good luck on your future races bro! ;)
thanks dan, lets get your car out there racing. i know tyson raced that and did well now it's your turn.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
thanks dan, lets get your car out there racing. i know tyson raced that and did well now it's your turn.
Yeah Tyson had a good run with the Rhino. I have been wanting to enter atleast one race but at the end of last season my motor took a s**t and my funds are just recovering. :mad: Plus I wanna rebuild my cage. It looks hiddious! The Pala GPs look like a blast. I might have to enter that one next year. :rolleyes:

Xmotorcr

May 17, 2009
save the money and forget about the looks just go racing. i'm going to run the FDL Series in Cal City next year also, you should to it's inexpensive and will be fun.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
save the money and forget about the looks just go racing. i'm going to run the FDL Series in Cal City next year also, you should to it's inexpensive and will be fun.
We shall see. Good luck to you. Please make sure to post photos when you guys install your custom hand controls. I am intrested specially my wife. She is a nurse and we are intrested to see how you use the hand controls in your situation.

Xmotorcr

May 17, 2009
We shall see. Good luck to you. Please make sure to post photos when you guys install your custom hand controls. I am intrested specially my wife. She is a nurse and we are intrested to see how you use the hand controls in your situation.
did you see my old hand controls i had on my redline?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000