All UTV's fiberglass hood ideas

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
well since my UTV is running its time to make it look like a RZR again. i have always been wanting to play with fiberglass to see all of the custom shiz i could come up with.

so i have my old RZR hood to cut, widen and add a hood scoop on them use it as a template to make the mold out of.

got any pics of fiberglass hoods that look cool? i have seen some pretty ugly ones out there i hope mine doesnot come out looking like. but i want to do it myself so i know how to fiberglass.

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
wow i was just gonna start a thread about different types of wide glass hoods for rhinos , i guess 747ink makes some bad azz ones and madera bros makes some nice gkass stuff too . i like the hood on the "orange crush "

StrRacerX

Mar 12, 2010
san diego, ca
well since my UTV is running its time to make it look like a RZR again. i have always been wanting to play with fiberglass to see all of the custom shiz i could come up with.

so i have my old RZR hood to cut, widen and add a hood scoop on them use it as a template to make the mold out of.

got any pics of fiberglass hoods that look cool? i have seen some pretty ugly ones out there i hope mine doesnot come out looking like. but i want to do it myself so i know how to fiberglass.
hey mike, i was thinking about doing the same thing, my plan was something with a cowl induction hood
something like this:

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
I like the idea of building your own, you seem to be pretty creative. Mike check out mini buggy.net there are some guys on there that have done a lot of home made fibersglass work lots of good pics good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000