Fabwerx King of the Hammers Creation!

Stephen Lee

Honeybadger
Jul 9, 2013
Farmington NM
Looking good! The longer wheelbase will do fine in the rocks, they can go just about anywhere the 2 seaters will and then some places the 2 seaters won't. About half of our usual riding group are 4 seaters and most of what we do is crawling. I don't see the long wb being much of an issue in the rocks

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
The long wheelbase should do fibe I wouod think.. may even do better and quicker in the rocks

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
It will do OK, but certainly not quicker in the rocks. You need turning radius at KOH. This car and and driver will make up for the rocks in the desert....

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
holycrap :eek: that thing is bada$$ i need to see her in person. i will be in hammertown looking for her monday feb 3rd. ;)

CodyNygren

#1916 Lone Star Racing
Apr 25, 2013
Farmington, NM
Let us know when you need some communication equipment! A top notch build deserves top notch coms!
Nice choice on the communications! Is he running an external antenna for that GPS or just the internal?
Thanks for your guys interest in this car! I just sold this car and we are building a new one. With that said we will need communications!! You thought this car was nice wait until you see this next one, it is going to be juicy!!!! If you are interested please let me know what you can do. I can be contacted at [email protected]
Thanks,
Cody

PCI Race Radios

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 29, 2011
Long Beach, CA
www.pciraceradios.com
Thanks for your guys interest in this car! I just sold this car and we are building a new one. With that said we will need communications!! You thought this car was nice wait until you see this next one, it is going to be juicy!!!! If you are interested please let me know what you can do. I can be contacted at [email protected]
Thanks,
Cody
"If" I'm interested? Of course we are interested!

-Alon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000