Yamaha DragonFire +6 Suspension

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
Finally got out of the river bed and out to the beach .... and by far was impressed with the new stuff ..the new DFR kit out performed my exportations I'm really happy with my decision to go with there kit ..The ride outperformed many others I have driven.. the fox shox with the DFR valving was amazing to say the least..the ride was smooth and made the ride much nicer so the drinks would not spill ..lol..the steering was very fast and responsive with no bump steer ....if anyone ever gets a chance to drive a car with there new kit on it do it it is very impressive ....with 15 †of true rear wheel travel and 14†of true front wheel travel .... in the last year DragonFire has really changed for the better and I will do more with them .. they have been real good with all my ?'s and I have Faith if any thing goes wrong they will be right there to help out and fix it.......

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
I'm here for you Buddy! To tell you the truth I was very excited to hear from Turbo. I have seen pic's of him flying his Rhino all over Pismo and I really wanted to see what he could do with a DFR kit. We have made many changes just in the past 2 years and the resources we have now has started almost a snow ball effect. We now come into projects with a "Why Not?" attitude making almost anything possible. One of the main reasons we have the quality that we do is because of riders like Turbo, going big and pushing it to the limit is what we are all about. <O:p</O:p

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
where the pictures of the massive air :D
I forgot the spanner wrench to adjust the springs :mad: but I have some day trips planed to get it ready to fly big ..... 4th of july will be time for real good pic.s I'm going to try to go out with Vic from BRM. HE can jump the shit out of his rhino too

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
I forgot the spanner wrench to adjust the springs :mad: but I have some day trips planed to get it ready to fly big ..... 4th of july will be time for real good pic.s I'm going to try to go out with Vic from BRM. HE can jump the shit out of his rhino too
take some pictures if you can im going to try and make it out for 4th of july to pismo:)

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
I think I might be headed your way for the 4th I'll have to look for a Rhino flying through the dunes HaHa. Also Turbo I sent you something you should have it by today, let me know what you think.

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
cool I hope you can make it for the 4th...nothing has shown up yet been out all day towing shit ..would it be a new spanner wrench on a rope so I cant lose it ..LOL.. we where ready to get a mid travel for my wifes ride but she is in love with the new ride mine has.. she says its better than the red tomato's +6.5 kit and that is good because he spent some big coin on that .. but we need to get her up to a 740 first to power the pink 4 seater ....

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
HaHa I should have sent you a spanner, but I think you will like what I sent. The Pink Rhino is rad my chick wants one now because of it. I'll have to keep her off the forums if you get LT because she will be draging me down to the Yamaha shop.

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
HaHa I should have sent you a spanner, but I think you will like what I sent. The Pink Rhino is rad my chick wants one now because of it. I'll have to keep her off the forums if you get LT because she will be draging me down to the Yamaha shop.
she was on my computer and saw some used lt kit and wanted to know if it was like mine ...LOL ..I think this is the time she is convinced she really need a kit..SHE has Googled her ass off for your kit looking to find used (I told her it would be new) ...I knew I should of keep her out of mine dam-it there goes the new jet ski....thanx DFR

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Looks great man! I rode with one this past season in Glamis. It quickly became my best friend, especially behind the big cars in the group.<O:p</O:p

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
It will vary quite a bit depending on preference. I like to run mine a bit lower than most but you should have a good 12" + from ground to skid.<O:p</O:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000