Chubbs gone,,but NEVER forgotten

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
Today we had to go through the hardest thing we ever imagined in our life, we felt pain like we've never felt it before.

Today Sherry and I had to put Chubbs to sleep.

He had inoperable cancer in his lungs, it was the type of cancer that is very rapid and move very quickly from his lungs.

After telling the doctors please do whatever it takes to make him better, I would sell everything I own just so he could give him back to us...

For those of you who know me and have met Chubbs know what I'm going through and what he means to me, I never had any children of my own so you could say that he was my child...... my little boy.

Chubbs....I know you're in a better place looking down at me,,happy and pain free,,,I love you,I will always love you,I will always hold you close to my heart.

Rest it peace my lil boy and I will see you again one day and hold you up high....

You will never be forgotten Chubbs..

Attachments

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Karin and I feel for you! We are sad to hear that! It is so tough with dogs that we care for!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Wow Ben sorry to hear about your dog Chubbs. I have seen you post a few photos on some of your builds and Chubbs would be in most of them. Pulling the plug on anyone is the hardest thing to experience and know what you are going thru. May he rest in piece.

poflo

Jan 3, 2011
Ben,I feel your pain,nothing like losing your best friend.......My heart is with you........your friend ...Don

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Ben,

We are very sorry to hear about your loss. We had the great pleasure of meeting Chubbs, and even in that brief moment could tell he was something very special. Our condolences to you and Sherry. Take care.

- Magnum Offroad Crew

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Ben, we fell in love with your Frenchies in Mammoth last summer and are very sad to hear about Chubbs. Take care and enjoy your wonderful memmories of Chubbs!! Take care, Dave and Melissa

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
Thank you....thank you all,it means so much to Sherry an I,today has been just as hard,a ton of tears have fell down our face.
It gives us strength to read your kind words,,thank you again.

Attachments

FBT

CF, he is in a better place.
The little ones who sneak into that special place in our hearts become so much a part of our lives that we are just devastated when their time with us ends.
We had to let go of the last of our Golden Labs about a year ago and I still find myself letting my left hand drop down to the side of my chair, where he used to curl up...
Hang in there.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ben sorry for your loss , I have also been a fan of your dog chubbs ,just from seeing him in pix on the forums . I under stand what you mean you meant by hardest thing in the world and pain free in your first post .

Take care, Rich

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000