Chris Barnett / Brittney Cardone KOH 2014 ROLLOVER VIDEO

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Is that a two piece net? Their belts were super loose. The nets look sketchy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
The belts seemed to hold them fair. Not a whole lot of diff from upright to inverted when looking at the shoulders to seat.

Did you see all the driver hand movement????

That is why I run a Brodie Knob. It leaves 1 hand free to hold a energy drink. (Coors Light) ;)

American Rock Rods

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Jan 27, 2012
Denver, Colorado
Belts were super tight. The rzr broke where the seat base mounts. So the drivers seat was moving around. The slow mo video shows it better. Scary, because it can happen to any RZR that uses OEM style mounts.

Window nets used spring loaded mounts. They both came out. Glad I hose clamped them to the roof at the last minute. Won't use that style of mount again.

Car did a 360 and 3 flips, one close to 20' off the ground. That big rock in the middle of the trail kind of catapulted the car up. It hit hard. Neither of us were injured. I wasn't even that sore afterwards.

Not quite how I wanted KOH to go, and it is incredibly embarrassing. Just out of nowhere, I was blind, and did my best to save it, but I wasn't fast enough. I figured out afterwards that my parker fogs my sunglasses almost every time if I tuck in the helmet skirt. Can't have both, and the skirt was new.

Safety equipment did it's job. And that's the key thing.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
It was tough to tell even how bad the roll was in the in car camera when I watched it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

American Rock Rods

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Jan 27, 2012
Denver, Colorado
Fixed. I had it as unlisted and once it went here, I went to make it public but accidentally made it private. Sorry. I will upload a slowmo version too, plus exterior photos once I get them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000