FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Marketing For
Black Rhino/RacerX
Tel.: 619-561-5000
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
www.racerxms.com

“BREAKING NEWS FROM BLACK RHINO/RACER X MOTORSPORTSâ€

Bryan Osborn to join JSM and compete in TORC

02/20/14 El Cajon, CA – Joe Sylvester Motorsports is expanding into the TORC off road racing series in 2014 and Bryan “The West Coast Kid†Osborn will be joining the team in the Pro Lite class! Joe Sylvester and Bryan will be joined in the Pro Lite class by NASCAR K&N Series driver Bobby Runyan Jr. and French Canadian Cynthia Gauthier will be racing in the 1600 Buggy class.

“I have to pinch myself to make sure this isn’t a dream,†Bryan’s dad and owner of Black Rhino/Racer X Motorsports Kenny Osborn says, “these opportunities don’t come along very often. His mom and I are so grateful to Joe Sylvester for taking Bryan under his wing.â€

Bryan Osborn: 18 years old and hails from Alpine, Ca. Having only raced out west and being new to the Midwest resulted in the nick name “West Coast Kidâ€.

Bryan started racing back in 2008 at the age of 12 in a Jr 1 Trophy Kart. He quickly moved up in class to a Jr 2 Trophy Kart followed by a 250 Modified Kart where he placed 2nd in the World Cup Championship. From there he moved on to the 450 Modified class. In 2010 he placed 3rd in the 450 Modified Kart in the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series.

2011 saw Bryan moving into the UTV class. Bryan drove away with a championship in the SR1 UTV class giving him the honors to display the #1 plate on the side and top of his Black Rhino sponsored SR1 in 2012. Osborn won all but one of the races in the 2011 series giving him highest honors on the podium more often than not. Bryan’s LORORS Championship wasn’t his only accomplishment for the 2011 racing season. He also took home the “2011 Overall UTV Rookie of the Year†in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.

“That was my first year racing in the SR1 class full time in both series and to be able to walk away with both honors was humbling to say the least†Bryan said.

The following year Bryan competed in the SuperLite class in the Lucas Oil Off Road National Series and Regional Series winning at the Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Series shootout in Las Vegas.

In 2013 Bryan focused mainly on UTV Racing competing in multiple series, including the Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Series, WORCS, Pala GP and The Dirt Series with multiple podium finishes.

Bryan will be packing up the Pro Lite and heading to Ohio to stay until the season is over. ‘’I’m looking forward to racing my #54 Pro Light for the JSM Team in the 2014 TORC season. I hope to come out and show the pro light class what drivers on the west coast are made of.’’ – Bryan “West Coast Kid†Osborn

Bryan’s 2014 sponsors will be announced in a later press release.

Joe Sylvester Motorsports: Although a relatively new face to the short course off road racing world, JSM is a powerhouse, multi-winning, full service racing facility providing design, engineering, manufacturing, and preparation for Monster Truck competition in the Monster Jam Series. Best known for the Bad Habit Monster Truck, owner Joe Sylvester, decided after 8 years of monster trucks, he wanted to set his sights on making a name for himself in the short course world in the Traxxas TORC Series presented by Amsoil. “After evaluating where I am at and where I want to go, it has become obvious to me that I need to focus on my latest passion, short course off road racing.†- stated Sylvester when asked about his stepping away from being a monster truck owner/operator. Joe Sylvester is a highly respected race team owner and competitor with professional wins in several categories of Monster Truck Racing, including 2 world record jumps and the Monster Jam World Finals Young Guns Shootout Championship.

BLACK RHINO/RACERX MOTORSPORTS

At Black Rhino Inc. we have a passion for Side X Sides that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. We offer tons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for your shopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, an on-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make your dream Side X Side a reality. Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca. 92021 or log onto our website at
www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.

Black Rhino: Setting the trend for today's EXTREME Side X Sides.

Drivers needing help with logistics or more info can contact Kenny Osborn at 619-561-5000 or email him at

# # #

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000