BITD Parker 250

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I might as well not even show up!
We have an obligation to be at Parker, although by the looks of our car, I don't know how ready we'll be. Even if we make the race, there's a million things to find out about our new car that nobody's warned us about. Well, I should say that Johnny has been very helpful in shortening our learning curve.. Thanks Moneybags. We'll go easy on the tap as we pass!:rolleyes:

phuggit

Broke
Feb 8, 2010
Great running into you guys while testing today Branden. Thanks for taking the time to chat and let my boys drool over your car. Good luck in Parker!

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Great running into you guys while testing today Branden. Thanks for taking the time to chat and let my boys drool over your car. Good luck in Parker!
It was my pleasure Curtis, I enjoy seeing the kids into the off road scene it reminds me of myself at that age. Next time i would be more than willing to take them for a little ride if they wanted. Thank you for stopping by and saying hi :)

goMRgo

Jan 17, 2013
Brea, CA
Can you tell me who else is entered since the original draw list was posted above? For some reason I can't get in on BITD.COM like before. ???? Need starting order, car # and driver name. Thanks Justin!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Can you tell me who else is entered since the original draw list was posted above? For some reason I can't get in on BITD.COM like before. ???? Need starting order, car # and driver name. Thanks Justin!
BITD just updated the draw list a little while ago..I'm seeing it on their site

goMRgo

Jan 17, 2013
Brea, CA
Mike: Can you cut/paste the updated list here please. My settings are messed up for some reason and I can't get in. If not I hope someone will soon.

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Lacrecia is racing...she forgot to send in her paperwork in time..they are building a new car and its getting down to the wire but they will be there racing. I know of a couple of cars that are planning to register at the race- a lot of cars which is great for the sport!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000