BITD BLUEWATER GRAND PRIX

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
So who is in for this bad a$$ race. Land rush start. 8 approx 11 mile laps. Pit on the river, jump in. love this race.

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Last year Corry said I couldrace this one in my not BITD legal rhino, my cage is bolted not welded. He said with no trucks to run me over the bolted cage would be ok. Might try to make this one, but will have to see what the family has planned. Sons 7th birthday party is Sunday.

I planned on racing the whiplash race this saturday, but sometimes the 6 year olds plans are more important than dads:cool:.

We picked u[p the parts for Justins rhono yesterday, so we should be able to get him ready in time.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
So who is in for this bad a$$ race. Land rush start. 8 approx 11 mile laps. Pit on the river, jump in. love this race.
I have never raced the BW GP. Tell me about it? What time do the UTV's race? Will we be on track with ATV's and bikes? How rough? Any fast sections? Thanks! MP :)

bigtom

Bigtom RZR's Edge Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 7, 2009
Race sounds like fun, didnt go to this one last year with my RZR"S EDGE team mates, but look forward to it this year.

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
I have never raced the BW GP. Tell me about it? What time do the UTV's race? Will we be on track with ATV's and bikes? How rough? Any fast sections? Thanks! MP :)
We do a warm up lap in morning 1.
we are on the track after quads and bikes. we are big dogs at this race hahaha ;)
Real fun a water crossing, whoops for a little. elevation changes in the 11 mile hills etc. avargar speed i think we did last yr was 38mph. we race along and pit on the river. real good time :D
No problem Matt, Hope you make it. Bring me some extra parts hahaha :eek:

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
We will be there i also know Rockstars Customz (my new sponsor) will be there and also Brian Thomas from havasu will also be there so that is 3 more. Hey Mike did Joey give you my UTVunderground stickers at KOH???

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Mike when is this race? Sounds like fun. what are the classes and how much does it cost. rules etc.:cool:
All BITD rules apply. Safety is the formost full welded rollcage lights 2 amber 1 blue. brake lights, side panels, 5 point belts, race seats. The rules are on BITD.COM I think :)

Jeff
Ya I have some sticksers what is your color :D also going to see Joey this weekend out at the UTVUG trip , You going ?

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Mike,

We are looking forward to Bluewater. Will be there and looking forward to a good time with just the one pit. Is this a short race? only about a 100 miles?

Ya this I think about 80-100 miles and 1 pit on the River so dont forget the cooler. we can do 80 miles in 2.5 hrs hahaha. There will be I bet 15-20 UTVs this is the one for sure alot of LH folks good times....

bigtom

Bigtom RZR's Edge Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 7, 2009
You can print out all the rules for construction and safety from the BITD website.

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
We will definately have the cooler nice and full. Having more UTVs always makes it fun. Especially with a shotgun start. We did a local race a few weeks ago with 30 on the start, and it got pretty tight in the first turn.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Mike you have seen my cage it is fully welded but it still bolts to the stock location, and the lights i can change the color of those if need be, what is casseys take on that. sounds like it would be fun, only other thing is my is still a stock machine gas tank under pass seat etc.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Cory Sappingont told Court he could race last year without having his chassis welded to the frame at this race only bc no trucks... Like he said above...

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
You have to call Corry Sappington (623-334-3346) to find out about the rules. Sometimes they will give a 1 race grace on some stuff, and without trucks there not so scared about one of us getting run over. Also he told me welding the bolt together bungs together was good enough to consider it welded to the chassis. I need to do a rear light bar still and a new rear bumper.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Well if the race is Saturday I'm out. My boys 7th b-day party got moved from Sunday to Saturday.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Not sure ofentry but no tracking device needed when the trucks aren't racing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000