Bilek Racing Silver State 300 BITD

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Glad to hear that the Jagged X guys are ok. Does anyone know if the Trophy Trucks and Class 1 cars caught the UTV's?

This is the first 'non-Polaris' victory in a very long time. Congrats to the winners.
Yeah, the Class 1 and tropy trucks were running with the utvs at the tail end. We had one class 1 reach us in the last 1/2 mile. Those guys sure throw some dust and rocks at you. I heard from #1985 that they came up on them in the mountains, and they rolled the utv into a ditch trying to get out of the way, but managed to get right side up and were ok to finish.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Dmurray the big winner of the SS300!!!! Congrats to everyone that competed. This was my 1st BITD event and it was fun. Daniel had a very rough Saturday, but he managed to take pics at almost everystop. I have many pics to go through still. We were greatful to have RZRs Edge Racing take us under their wing for this race. We met new people and saw a bunch of friends from Baja.

I will have pictures and stories up by Wednesday. If you have any special requests please email me at [email protected]

Rusty
Fatography.net follow link in signature to my facebook fan page.
UTVUnderground.com

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
sorry to hear about jaggadx.
sounded like a very eventful race, hope to see all you guys out in parker in a few weeks! The gran prix is a great race and last time i think there were 18 of us out there!

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Jagged X is the best team out there they help so many people out there, in pit 5 we were waiting for our car to come in from rear arm repairs, and the Jagged team was helping other Pits what a class team.... If you need anyhing BILL, JUSTIN, BRANDON PLEASE GIVE A CALL.
Wanted to hear from the TEAM POLARIS before anything was flying around :( you know how that goes.
SO sorry that RZRS was a thing of ART......

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
i will start by saying that was a long day woke up at 3:30 in the morning to drive to the race from our hotel and didn't go back to bed tell midnight. We started the race off dead last in the pro class. the race started off for the utvs around 6:45 am by pit 1 we moved to 2nd right behind jaggedx our goal was to pit every pit to check over car so we make it to the end. So we stopped filled up and started to chase jagged back down. We caught them and passed mid way through. Then i decided to back down the pace to save the car, we slowed down so much austin car was catching us so we started to go faster. Then over a little hill there was a ditch on the other side our car popped out side ways when we landed i gassed it straighten then let it settle and looked over to jeff and sayed someone is going to wreck here. Sad to here it was that beautiful car of austin jaggedx built for him. I heard it barrell rolled more than us. Glad to here everyone is ok. So when we got to pit 2 we stopped check over car gassed it and back in we were still in the lead. About half way to pit 3 we blew a belt so we changed it and when we were putting it back together 2 cars passed us so know we were in third. But i also seen we had a low rear tire so we took it easy to pit 3 changed out the rear tires.Now its was game on by pit 4 we caught the rhino but we all had to pit so we got gas and got out in front of them. Now time to catch the leader by about half way we got them. When we were close to pit5 we were following the gps, well bitd changed the coarse so we went the way the trucks and cars were going then an offical told us to turn around. We half to go the bike way. About the time we got back to coarse the rhino caught us. So we powerd on still in first when we got to pit5 our pit crew said the sway bar broke and it rubbed a hole in the trans case so we glued it up filled it with fluid and back on our way now in 2nd. So we motor to pit6 about a half mile to pit we notice a weird noise. So we pulled over notice to rearend bracket bolt broke so we thought the axles were rubbing makeing the noise. So we fixed it and took back off there was still the noise. So we changed the belt, that wasnt it by that time another rhino passed us. So we get to the pit6 check all fluids and her something in the trans. we say screw it we only got 60 miles to go but the trans said no way made it about 2miles in and it blew. This race wont let us finish it. I want to thank all our sponsors ACS"jerome" the stripping shop"thats me" glendale steel,Full circle auto body,kroyer race motors,hpd, jaggedx and especially our wifes for letting us race.Jerome we just cant get over that hump.

JLeeper

J-Leep - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 9, 2009
Congrats to dmurray on the win, and all the finishers! Jagged X, sorry for the loss. Was everybody as nervous as I was about the trucks and buggies sneeking up?:eek: I think thats what kept me going!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Joe,
You guys tore that track up!! Great work on the 1st overall finish.Your car was jammin threw the desert thats for sure!!

Great work and you are and always will be UNDERGROUND APPROVED!

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Unbeleivable!!!! Sorry to hear what happened glad you guys are OK. Let us know if you ever figuare out how the fire started. See you all in parker its only 3 weeks away!! I cant wait!!

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
i will start by saying that was a long day woke up at 3:30 in the morning to drive to the race from our hotel and didn't go back to bed tell midnight. We started the race off dead last in the pro class. the race started off for the utvs around 6:45 am by pit 1 we moved to 2nd right behind jaggedx our goal was to pit every pit to check over car so we make it to the end. So we stopped filled up and started to chase jagged back down. We caught them and passed mid way through. Then i decided to back down the pace to save the car, we slowed down so much austin car was catching us so we started to go faster. Then over a little hill there was a ditch on the other side our car popped out side ways when we landed i gassed it straighten then let it settle and looked over to jeff and sayed someone is going to wreck here. Sad to here it was that beautiful car of austin jaggedx built for him. I heard it barrell rolled more than us. Glad to here everyone is ok. So when we got to pit 2 we stopped check over car gassed it and back in we were still in the lead. About half way to pit 3 we blew a belt so we changed it and when we were putting it back together 2 cars passed us so know we were in third. But i also seen we had a low rear tire so we took it easy to pit 3 changed out the rear tires.Now its was game on by pit 4 we caught the rhino but we all had to pit so we got gas and got out in front of them. Now time to catch the leader by about half way we got them. When we were close to pit5 we were following the gps, well bitd changed the coarse so we went the way the trucks and cars were going then an offical told us to turn around. We half to go the bike way. About the time we got back to coarse the rhino caught us. So we powerd on still in first when we got to pit5 our pit crew said the sway bar broke and it rubbed a hole in the trans case so we glued it up filled it with fluid and back on our way now in 2nd. So we motor to pit6 about a half mile to pit we notice a weird noise. So we pulled over notice to rearend bracket bolt broke so we thought the axles were rubbing makeing the noise. So we fixed it and took back off there was still the noise. So we changed the belt, that wasnt it by that time another rhino passed us. So we get to the pit6 check all fluids and her something in the trans. we say screw it we only got 60 miles to go but the trans said no way made it about 2miles in and it blew. This race wont let us finish it. I want to thank all our sponsors ACS"jerome" the stripping shop"thats me" glendale steel,Full circle auto body,kroyer race motors,hpd, jaggedx and especially our wifes for letting us race.Jerome we just cant get over that hump.
Rito
How much testing is was done on that new set up. Is it stage 4 ?
Good race see ya at Bluewater

Mar 28, 2010
St. George, Utah
Yeah, the Class 1 and tropy trucks were running with the utvs at the tail end. We had one class 1 reach us in the last 1/2 mile. Those guys sure throw some dust and rocks at you. I heard from #1985 that they came up on them in the mountains, and they rolled the utv into a ditch trying to get out of the way, but managed to get right side up and were ok to finish.
Do to our electrical problem we had right off the get go we were a few hours behind and were running strong heading into pit 3 when we were struck from behind by a class 1 car and lifted the rear of the Riot off the ground and sent off to the right side of the course into the brush. I thought the blue light meant something :eek::confused: I wonder if it was the same guy?

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Do to our electrical problem we had right off the get go we were a few hours behind and were running strong heading into pit 3 when we were struck from behind by a class 1 car and lifted the rear of the Riot off the ground and sent off to the right side of the course into the brush. I thought the blue light meant something :eek::confused: I wonder if it was the same guy?
Ya most of the big guys are ok. It is the ones that cant drive that like to run us over. Just need to go say hi after the race nice to meet your face :eek:. But in the 2 yrs we have been nerfed only once from buggie. They get a little pissed if there is no way to pass on some tight stuff. Like to see them do that to the 4000 class

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000