Biggest UTV race of 2012 - Mint 400 - Official Thread

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
The jagged camp has been pretty quiet I know, but we have been pretty busy picking out fabric and paint colors. Stand by for some pics soon, ...... Or maybe not?
Jagged X is pretty sneaky and quiet when it comes to racing and especially when they pass you and are waiting at the podium.

Good luck to all UTVunderground racers and we will see you guys there a week from today!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
The Mint will will not be the only race we are hoping of winning...the first race will be against the clock...you see we are a little behind on getting the Commander ready...here's a shot from just a couple of days ago..

and not much better at the moment-but we'll be there though come hell or high water- we'll need to brew another pot of coffee (or two)

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
We are happy to announce that Dragonfire Racing will be joining our team just in time for the MINT! We are also very excited to be bringing John Arens from ATV Illustrated Magazine! We got Miller Beverage Company to sponsor John a room and he will be in Las Vegas with us for the MINT story!!!!! See you all there!

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Bobby, did you put a rear bumper on your rig yet? I am starting 26 spots behind you and have a really long memory. :)

See you at the Mint!
It's goin on now.
2.5" 120 wall all the way around the car. Just like on bumper cars. It should not add over 1000lbs to the car.

So did you sell the old car with the dent. Is it going to the Mint? If so I think I need to sign that one with a sharpie.
Hey dont leave me out I wanna hit someone too!!!:D

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
...oh and here is the spectator map for those coming out to watch.

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
Good luck to my dad and Brian thomas in the 1938 rzr 900! Hoping they can make it to the finish this race:D new paint job and it looks great!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Those that can't make the race can track it online here...

RH side it say 'Mint 400' live tracking. The page won't go live until late friday night or early saturday morning. Remember our race in for 'limited cars' and starts at 6 am. UTV's likely won't go off the line until 6:30 am.

http://www.racetheworld.net/ircstore/

cfyca

Jun 7, 2011
The 1960 Bazurk Industries DSR1 is loaded in the trailer and ready to head in the direction of Fremont St.! In addition to the IRC location tracking at the link above, we will be posting real-time updates and pics throughout contingency and tech. tomorrow as well as the actual the race on Sat. on our Twitter page! Follow us here!

https://twitter.com/BazurkRacing

We are off the line first of the UTV's, so hopefully the 1960's maiden voyage goes well and we don't have any catastrophic events to report!!

View attachment 7098

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000