Big Thanks to UTVINC.com, Bikeman Performance, and Tim!!

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
I just wanted to say thank you to Nick at UTV INC, Mike at Bikeman Performance and Tim for helping me get my RZR Back up and running as fast as possible.
I was out riding a few months ago and tapped a rock on bottom out.
The impact was so gentle I did not even slow down. I did not notice a problem until I came to a stop and the cab filled with smoke. Me and the passenger jumped out and he immediately grabbed the UTV INC Fire Extinguisher. We ended up not needing it but I was still glad I had it. After looking for the problem I found my skid plate had been ripped open like a piece of paper and in turn the rock had put a hole in the bottom half of my cases. I was pretty bummed because I had done this same thing a few years back on my stock skid plate and taken out the Transmission so I went and bought a thicker better skid plate but in turn broke that one too ha ha. I now have a new skid plate from UTV INC which looks to be thicker and is a one piece design (and does not fit in a Jetta). So after looking at cases on the internet and being pretty bummed about the price I decided to call my friend Mike at Bikeman Performance to take a shot in the dark to see if they had a spare and wouldn't you know it they had one!!! so I figured since I was taking the motor down to the cranks I might as well big bore it so I also purchased a 800 Big Bore kit and cam. When I received everything I started the rebuild to only be stopped one more time when I tried to move the Crank. It was seized solid on the left hand connecting rod...back to the internet to see what I could find. Tim ended up being my savior in this scenario and got me a slightly used one for an awesome price!! I am very excited now to get the whole thing back together and get back to ripping!!! I will keep you all posted and post up a video of that Bikeman Motor when I get it running!!
View attachment 7944View attachment 7945View attachment 7946View attachment 7947View attachment 7948

Last edited:

LaDSM

Jul 15, 2012
I have had good service from Mike at Bikeman over the years, I have been dealing with them since 2007

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000