Polaris BERTS MEGA MALL WOW!!

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
JUST PURCHASED A 2012 XP FROM BERTS MEGA MALL TODAY AND I MUST SAY ART AND KENNEDY TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF ME NOT ONLY DID I GET A MORE THAN GENEROUS UNDERGROUND DISCOUNT ON THE XP I GOT A EVEN BETTER DISCOUNT ON ALL THE ACCESORIES I GOT TO GO WITH IT.
I HAVE PURCHASED MANY NEW TOYS IN MY TIME AND DELT WITH ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SALES MEN AND THE GUYS AT BERTS MADE IT A GREAT OVER ALL NO PRESSURE BUYING EXPERIENCE, AND BEST OF ALL THEY WORK WITH YOU!!

THANX AGAIN ART.:D

lmcarraher

Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
i pm'd art 1st here on the underground and he got back to me rite away and told me about the underground discounts before i even had a chance to ask him if there even was any, so there not game players like most other dealer ships.
oh yea they also give racer discounts as well.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Berts and UTVUnderground taking care of another member. This is the great thing about a rad company joining a great site to take care of the awesome members.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Nice score!!!!! now call Art and tell to add a set of Cognito's Fox shocks to the bill:D

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Well ive been going back and forth with art woods at berts a few times today. Great dude and ill be there saturday to get mine. Short story called my local dealer in Bakersfielsd and was quoted almost 1000 dollars more than berts. Then when i said that berts price was XXXXX he said fine buy it from them and hung up on me. Thanks Valley Cycle for being a bunch of @holes.= ed !

I get mine from BERTS

Dont buy from Valley Cycle in bakersfield

lmcarraher

Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
i have been dealing with art and sean sense i bought my xp and they have taken care of me with every dealing ,
i have never seen a dealer that takes care of there costumers like berts does after the sale ,
thanx again guys ,
and a big thanx to art for going out of your way and helping me out the other day with my issue, you saved my butt!:D:D:D:D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000