Barstow to Las Vegas Run

VIAIR

Viair Corporation - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 12, 2010
Irvine, CA
WWW.VIAIRCORP.COM
I'm in... but District 37 does a LA B to V run where they come down the strip... I know it would never happen but how cool would it be to have a few dozen UTV's coming down vegas blvd.

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
interstate15/Stoddard Wells Road / Stoddard Valley Road / Powerline Road / SlashX beer / Cross 247 / Powerline Road1.5 watch speed on turns / Old Mountain Road / Pendelton Road / A Street / Santa Fe Street / Powerline Road / Minneola / Sunrise Canyon Road ( Gas Up ) / Powerline Road / Whiskey Pete's

redrhino99

Redrhino99
Jun 30, 2009
Apple Valley/CA/US
interstate15/Stoddard Wells Road / Stoddard Valley Road / Powerline Road / SlashX beer / Cross 247 / Powerline Road1.5 watch speed on turns / Old Mountain Road / Pendelton Road / A Street / Santa Fe Street / Powerline Road / Minneola / Sunrise Canyon Road ( Gas Up ) / Powerline Road / Whiskey Pete's
Thanks for the info. Very helpful. I just followed all of your roads on Google Earth. Look's easy. I'm actually gonna leave from Silver Lakes and follow the mojave river until I run into Minneola. Then cross the 15 then follow the power lines all the way to Stateline.

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
theres all kinds of ways to go when your there cutting across from "barstow power line " old farm land/golf cross its the best 1mile dune with a big table on it on a 450 its like a tapped 4th gear jump then watch out for the airforce base also right before baker on the south side of the 15.. 3 big wash drops 20' plus straight down playing on STATELINE BLVD is fun too

redrhino99

Redrhino99
Jun 30, 2009
Apple Valley/CA/US
theres all kinds of ways to go when your there cutting across from "barstow power line " old farm land/golf cross its the best 1mile dune with a big table on it on a 450 its like a tapped 4th gear jump then watch out for the airforce base also right before baker on the south side of the 15.. 3 big wash drops 20' plus straight down playing on STATELINE BLVD is fun too
Well once again thanks for the info. Plus how long does it take to get there?

redrhino99

Redrhino99
Jun 30, 2009
Apple Valley/CA/US
It's official. I'm doing a run form Helendale " Silver Lakes " to Stateline in May. Either May 7th or May 21st. It will be a 2 day trip. 1 day riding there and staying the night. 2nd day riding back. Let me know if your interested.

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
just depends if u run straight through or stop. are first time on bikes and pre runners took us 8hrs got lost and as fast as 3 hrs "bikes with a broken arm rider" dont reminder the rhino times. there is a bad a## old cement plant i believe its just out side of yermo "far side of n15" looks like the saw.. movie one just stay away from the base odd things go on with the toys.. the only thing is dust is real bad so go right after it rains or take a airfilter with you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000