All UTV's Baja Designs STEALTH LED Bar

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Baja Designs STEALTH LED Bar

https://www.bajadesigns.com/NET/C-409/STEALTH

The Baja Designs Stealth is the next generation of LED lighting. Standing a stealthy 1.5" tall and producing 3500 lumens of light (per 10" bar) it outperforms competitive products in a package half the size and 1/3 the weight. Features include in-house designed custom TIR reflectors to optimize optical efficiency and give precise and customizable beam patterns. The Stealth utilizes the most efficient LED currently available, the CREE XP-G, with color temperature and output selected for the best off-road performance.

The integrated Atmel microprocessor provides dimming and strobe modes as well as advanced thermal management to maximize light output and LED life. Baja Designs patented housing design gives the lamp extreme durability and the unit is completely waterproof. Beam patterns are fully user customizable and the hard-coated polycarbonate front face is incredibly durable and easily replaceable. Baja Designs is so confident in the constructions of this unit that they offer a Lifetime Warranty to back it up.

The Stealth is available in 10 to 50 inch lengths and starts at just $429.95.

Baja Designs is a leading manufacturer and marketer of high-quality aftermarket lighting systems and adventure products for the off-road industry. Headquarters are located in San Marcos, California.

Baja Diego

Baja Designs Numero Uno - Official UTVUnderground
Jan 23, 2009
lol Nice picture MRPAT920 I look like a kid on Christmas Day playing with a new toy! :D

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I want one of those STEALTH LED Bars.....:)

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
We have them in stock here at Black Rhino Performance in El Cajon. PM me i will do work on the price
Im putting a 30" on a Razor this week , i hope to have some pics soon , These bars are the ticket.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000