Back on track with Black Rhino

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
With help from Kenny at Black Rhino Performance I was able to get me back on the track(first race since 2010) at the Lucas Oil Regional series in the Polaris XP class. Without any testing or even practice I finished Tech and went straight qualifying. Since I hadn't been in the car to test I used qualifying laps to get a feel for the rzr on the track. I managed to get some decent times considering lack of practice and tuning. We made a few changes to the car trying to improve the handling. When the time came to race I was feeling pretty excited to be back. When the field took the green flag I was hoping to get a better feel, but the changes I made didn't work the way we intended and I couldn't make any ground by the comp yellow. After the restart It got worse when my radiator got packed with mud and the car overheated and I had to pull off the track with 4 laps to go. It wasn't the finish I wanted but I had a blast and can't wait until the next round in July. Next round I will have my XP better prepared and hope to be running torwards the front. Thanks to the Guys at Black Rhino for building me an awsome ride!

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Thanks for the props Tyler, we had a good time building it. It is always nice to hear that our cars make it through tech the first time. It was also fun having you and your family in the pits with us. We will get with our cook Brad to make sure you are on board with meal times and menu options.

Hope you liked the Black Rhino water and welcome to our team.

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000