AzBdBy Sponsor Update

AzBdBy

Arizona Bad Boy - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Phoenix
metalrhino.com
Wanted to give a shout out to some recently added sponsors to the Metal Rhino Race Team.

Benchmark Performance - Most of you know who Benchmark Performance is. Benchmark builds some of the best motors for the biggest names in UTV racing. If you are looking to get some more power out of your UTV give Benchmark Performance a call.
Chris @
760-484-0986

Graphic Details - If you are in need of some vinyl graphics for your UTV or any other project Graphic Details can set you up for a fair price from a fellow off-roader.
Trevor @
480-215-7545

HTM Arabians - HTM Arabians is located in North Scottsdale, Arizona. They breed and board Arabian show horses. If you are interested in their services contact:
Eric @
602-820-3037

Not to forget the rest of my sponsors:

Lone Star Racing - What can I say other than their suspension parts are bullet proof. The boulders I have hit, jumps and crashes, twisted frame and have never damaged one of their parts.
Contact Greg @
800-457-7223

FST Motorsports - FST takes care of my shock rebuilds and tuning. These guys are some of the most knowledgeable around.
Torrey @
602-484-7127

Amsoil - This oil is awesome. Without it I am sure I would have had some major engine issues after running a couple races last year @ 250° When the engine was torn down there was no damage. User Az_Amsoil on the forums is a local distributor for their products.

Alba Action Sports - As you may know, Alba Action Sports is going out of business. Not sure if they will keep their website up or not, but keep checking. There may be some good deals on there and it may help them out a little. They were very good to me and an Icon for ATV'ers and will be missed. Thanks Cory!

PDM - Have to thank Kelly at PDM for his Dry clutch conversion and the continued assistance.

UPDATED
Rhinoforums - Rhinoforums has stepped up and is now an official sponsor of Metal Rhino Racing and will be posting updates on UTVBlog.net. Thanks Guys!

All the companies are linked above as well as my race stat page linked in my signature where you can check out some photos and videos from some of the races

Hope to be able to put it on the top spot for the 3rd year in a row at Snowflake in 2 weeks!

Last edited:

AzBdBy

Arizona Bad Boy - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Phoenix
metalrhino.com
Thanks guys!

Did you have anything particlular in mind Joey? I asked for some stickers? Did you ever get any? I don't have room for any of those jumbo ones you were passing out at Soboba though :eek:

Here's what my sticker situation looks like

Attachments

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Yeah I have a list of stickers to hand out and need to print more. I do have some nice blue sticks but they are the big ones.......I am hoping to have some more stickers printed in the next couple of weeks. So I can supply everyone who has asked for stickers with nice fresh ones. These stickers go out like hotcakes!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000