Attention UTV BITD racers

Dec 20, 2011
The Henderson UTV race have been changed. The UTV's will race with the first buggy/truck race at 9am on the 80 mile loop. The UTV race will still be a Grand Prix finish. This means when the first UTV crosses the finish line all other UTVs must be on their second lap or they will get a checker flag at the line. Feel free to call if you have questions. 602 769 6164

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
UTV's race with atv and MC on a different weekend. Parker 250, then Trucks etc race Parker 425 so its not a factor.
I know the schedule... They are pulling the UTV's from the early am race with the motorcycles and quads for this race and placing them in the second race, (where they should be) with all the other limited class vehicles. The Parker 250 is only for MC's, quads and UTV's. If they are changing Henderson based on safety for MC's and quads, then Parker should be changed too.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
No Parker should not be changed IMO. The Parker 425 race is dangerous enough. Last thing needed is UTVs being caught up in the carnage.

My opinion is UTVs should be back with trucks and buggies in point to point races but loop races should run with like speed / size vehicles. We do fine managing the jeep speeds but I think things can get ugly with everyone else running UTVs down. Especially the slower UTVs.

I am curious to see how they do in the second race at Henderson though.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
No Parker should not be changed IMO. The Parker 425 race is dangerous enough. Last thing needed is UTVs being caught up in the carnage.

My opinion is UTVs should be back with trucks and buggies in point to point races but loop races should run with like speed / size vehicles. We do fine managing the jeep speeds but I think things can get ugly with everyone else running UTVs down. Especially the slower UTVs.

I am curious to see how they do in the second race at Henderson though.
I would say parker 150 sucks balls compared to parker 425. If you have ever been to parker 425 the whole town is there to watch and have fun. The parker 150 nobody cares and nobody even knows there is race going. The parker 425 would be easy the utv do 1 complete lap. You would be off track before trucks made 2 laps and if you are not pass mid way by the time the first truck is on second lap passing mile 40 I think that mid way going other direction you are forced off track. You would have way more exposure for utv at 425 then the parker 150. Casey won't let the utv complete all miles in either events so i say go for the one that gets sponsors the most exposer.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I would say parker 150 sucks balls compared to parker 425. If you have ever been to parker 425 the whole town is there to watch and have fun. The parker 150 nobody cares and nobody even knows there is race going. The parker 425 would be easy the utv do 1 complete lap. You would be off track before trucks made 2 laps and if you are not pass mid way by the time the first truck is on second lap passing mile 40 I think that mid way going other direction you are forced off track. You would have way more exposure for utv at 425 then the parker 150. Casey won't let the utv complete all miles in either events so i say go for the one that gets sponsors the most exposer.
There are not enough bikes and quads to keep the Parker 250 going without UTV's in the fray.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
There are not enough bikes and quads to keep the Parker 250 going without UTV's in the fray.
I don't think it's the UTVs that make that weekend. I think the 425 fun run is what makes that weekend complete.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

I don't think anyone doubts the 425 is a better event. I'm not a huge fan of the 250 by any means. Personally I think it's stupid the season starts that early.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000