I registers for the modified class.
Does anyone know if all the XPs will be in that
Class or a different one?

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
IMG Motorsports will be there with multiple cars, hopefully we have a good turnout this year. last year was a blast as always.!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Just read the updates, better late than never right?

UTV Stock cross, up to 755cc
So a full bolt on Teryx (749cc v-twin) can run against a full bolt on Rhino (686cc single), as long as it has stock internals and clutch and doesn't have suspension. Wonder how many of those cars exist?

755cc excludes a the RZR800 (760cc in line twin) so it must run against mods.

And what does OEM Material Specifications mean anyway? That 4130 isnt allowed? or is the word "Steel" the big brush here?

If we were actually going Codys WORCS RZR570 must run in 855cc Super stock UTV because it has arms. Guess I'd have to get that big bore stoker motor (that didnt exist) from Alba Nate that someone was telling everyone we were running at WORCS this year.

Mod, 1 liter. Hard to miss the mark when its open but...if someone shows up with an SR1 will they have a class or be turned away? Only one turned up last year so its probably a non issue.

All of it interesting, there is a successful business model currently in place (WORCS) when it comes to class structure yet the wheel gets reinvented. Guess picking rule books apart comes from years of racing at LOORRS reading the rule book.

Honestly it will be fine and fun, I just found some of the details interesting, everyone please be safe.

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
awesome rusty, i was just thinking it would be cool to try to push for an article in one of the mags. its got such a historic aspect i figure why not ..

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Sounds like a fun race, but I think alot of people will be in Vegas for the Regional shootout....good luck to everyone racing the GP!! :)

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Elsinore GP is for men... not men with kids racing.... lol it is a rough track with a lot of local competition. Outlaw racing with very little rules. So everyone needs to step their game up here... 24 hrs and counting! I can't wait!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000