Ag's jeepster build

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
welp figured i'd start a thread

Here is what is looked like yesterday (sat) top off and styling

As of last monday it was not running. so i began trouble shooting this morning. Replaced fuel filter, lines and such came to the conclusion that the diaphram in the fuel pump was shot. the fuel pump is not rebuildable so i bought a new one/ ordered it today. 26 bucks for a new unit. cant go wrong :D Should be going again by tuesday.

Got some floor work done today, went over to Transformers house and did some grinding. ment to do some welding but we didn't bring our jig saw for cutting the metal so we just cut up the floor a little and made ready for next time. C ya next weekend trans baby.

Last edited:

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
know how to weld atm nope. but Trans baby does, and is going to teach me a little.

Thats a sweet jeepster mrp,

Lots of sheet metal... hum nah not really just a few holes to patch. not as bad as some ive seen

Thanks cisco baby

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
oh forgot to say that huh,

I am going to restore it/ mod it. So hopefully it will be fairly drivable on the road yet able to go anywhere off road. so 2 inch lift, full cage, the normal stuff. But i am not going to cut the fenders or anything of that sort. i just want a clean driver that can be a kick butt offroader

Here's the look im going for, as far as paint colors and just over all

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Its back alive as of tonight. pulled the carb apart didn't see anything but made sure the float and such was moving freely. put it back together its going again. love to hear it purr

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This is cool ,keep up the good work and what you learn now will help on the next ones .:D Cheryl say's hi.(ninja)

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Got a lil more done

Pulled the top off

started stripping the paint

Got the floor boards cut, bent and ready for Tranny baby to weld in

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members