50fifty Racing Rhino

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Hey guys. I run a 06 Rhino built for desert mostly, but we are making some changes to make it more of an all around racer so it will be just at home at shortcourse events.

Check out my web site > http://www.50fiftyracing.com

The chassis was built by my Tim Berendes of SDR Motorsports and TIG welded up by Jeff at SDR. All the chromoly was supplied by Superior Pipe Supply (getpipe.com). Of course we are running the SDR suspension, which works just awesome in the rough stuff!

We have recently teamed up with RacinForaCure.com to help raise money and awareness about ALS (Lou Gehrigs Disease). They run mostly circle track racing, Camping World West, Modifieds, etc. We are helping them out with some of their fundraisers too.

(Old Pic - Soboba GP 08)

Other specs on the Car:
Motor being built by Benchmark Performance - 11:1 686
Air Filtration by Unique Metal Products - UMP is currently building me a custom one off intake setup to better match the higher HP we are running now.
Exhaust is Currently the Pro-circuit Duals, but we are trying out the Ron Woods setup soon.
HSR45 from IMS with custom tuning by myself
Body by Glassworks Unlimited (3" over glass)
Wrap by Expect-a-lot and Razor Creations
Graphics by myself (Equal Parts Design Inc)
26x9 Bighorns 1.0s on 12" ITPs with OMF beadlocks
Fox shocks with Remote Reservoirs&Adjusters
Lube by Lucas Oil
PRP Seats, Crow Belts
Electronics by PCI
Gear One Rack, HCR spindles
Dynatek Programmable CDI & Coil
UTV Crap Alternator
PDM 4-Pro Race Clutch
Alba Radiator
Setrab Oil Cooler

Id also like to thank MTA West, Fab School, Promogiant.com, and everyone on the forums that helped with all the knowledge!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000