2013 CAMP RZR - GLAMIS (Unofficial Announcement / Save The Date)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
As you all know, I am not one to spill the beans on rumors or unreleased information but this is one bit of info I just can't hold in any longer.. Let the RZR Foru..... errrrr TMZ rumoring begin....

This year... allegedly of course... Camp RZR will be held in Glamis Sand Dunes on HALLOWEEN WEEKEND! October 31 - November 2nd behind the Glamis Beach Store.. allegedly of course..

SO, if I am YOU I would make that one of your yearly trips to Glamis if it isn't already. ALLEGEDLY, of course, I hear that we may be bringing out XP1K to play, that RJ Anderson could possibly be in attendance again and that the Underground and Mad Media might also be filming....again.

If I was a betting man I would say that we might even have a massive Dirt Theater screen on hand and that Polaris might have a few of their other partners there to help celebrate this weekend with us all.... this is all hypothetical of course...

Now lets just say this whole thing pops off on Halloween as is RUMORED...I mean, cause thats all this is.. a rumor... I would think some sort of Halloween themed fun would be taking place, and ASSUMING UTVUnderground is inside the gates in a major way that we would probably host an even bigger show-n-shine contest that would end in another massive group ride to the hill...

So anyway, lets just take a chance and say that Halloween Weekend, 2013, Glamis Dunes, will be another OFFICIAL UTVUnderground.com group event and that just maybe this group event will be held the same time as Camp RZR...

Book your trip, Camp RZR 2013 IS ON... allegedly, of course...

ok ok ok.. ITS OFFICIAL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIdA5-WAoUs&feature=em-uploademail-ot"]Announcing Camp RZR 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
We camped out in the middle of October a few years ago, and it got to the mid 90's! We said never again! So now we always check the weather forecast, and if it's going to be too hot or too much wind, we cancel! I have a feeling that this Halloween will be in the 80's. Fingers crossed!

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
We camped out in the middle of October a few years ago, and it got to the mid 90's! We said never again! So now we always check the weather forecast, and if it's going to be too hot or too much wind, we cancel! I have a feeling that this Halloween will be in the 80's. Fingers crossed!
Always a good practice to verify the weather before trips at the very beginning and end of the season since that is when the weather is the most volatile for extremes.

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
was there 2 weeks before halloween last year and it was pretty hot, sat in the canal for awhile

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
New years was a blast, cant wait to see what happens for Halloween. Were in !

I wonder what the line up will be this year ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000