2012 Sand Sports Super Show 9/14-9/16

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
For the 14th year in a row Alba Racing will be at the SSSS. Stop by and say hi. Mention your forum name and get hooked up a beer Koozie; CL is not included...

Nate
Alba Racing

TWood

Aug 15, 2012
Looking foward to seeing the Commander MOX and talking to the guys about getting a LT kit installed by Magnum Offroad.

See what kind of deals P.C.I or rugged radios have.

SSSS= Good times:D

mclerc07

Jan 30, 2012
my family and i will be there Friday and Sat. i look forward to meetin everyone and checking out the latest and greatest at the show. we havent missed one yet and dont plan on it!!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
we will be there to pickup a utv jack, ao cooler, some utvunderground stickers, hat, shirt, rv flag. and any utv swag thats for sale or free. this is our official utv gig. offroad expo doesnt have enough utv stuff. so we go to the sand show for goodies and cold beer. :)

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
so it seems this is the best show of the year for utv lovers. offroad expo does not have enough. what do i except to see in the utv category? i wish there was a utv only show once a year ;)

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
The SSSS has slowly been turning more and more towards UTV's. This is about as close as you can get to a UTV only show.

Nate
Alba Racing

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
The SSSS has slowly been turning more and more towards UTV's. This is about as close as you can get to a UTV only show.

Nate
Alba Racing
I will have to agree with Nate, this year will even be bigger than last year for the UTVs. I firmly believe the UTV market is taking off. look how good it is doing with this wonderful economy. The next few years are going to get even better.
Glad to be apart of it !

BlackRhinoSteven

Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
We will be there with at least 15-20 cool side x sides to check out. All will be for sale. Thanks to UTVUNDERGROUND for the support this past year. Make sure to come by and check out all of our cool cars for sale. See you at the show.
Art Wood
Art you had some good lookin cars there last year, looking forward to see what you will be doing this year for sure.

BlackRhinoSteven

Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
We will be there with at least 15-20 cool side x sides to check out. All will be for sale. Thanks to UTVUNDERGROUND for the support this past year. Make sure to come by and check out all of our cool cars for sale. See you at the show.
Art Wood
Art you had some good lookin cars there last year, looking forward to see what you will be doing this year for sure.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Art Wood
dont tell me that i just sold my teryx and the money is burning a hole in my pocket.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000