2012 KOH entry form available

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Received the email from ULTRA4 which explains the fee's, etc. You can pay for your entry on line, which I did tonight.

The UTV cost is $475. Not bad--an increase of $75 from last year. Also, UTV's will be required to use IRC tracking. Cost not disclosed, but form to follow? Hummmmmm... Thoughts? :confused:

Entry form:

http://ultra4racing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/2012-KOH-Drivers-entry-form.pdf

Schedule of events:

2012 King of the Hammers Event Schedule | Ultra4Racing.com

Well, that just made it damn expensive... IRC Tracker rentals, if same priced as for BITD, and buying the mount kit just about double what the entry fee for this year is. At least if you've already bought the mount kit, then you just pay the $$$ rental fee for the tracker.
I don't disagree with needing a tracker, just don't like how IRC rips off everyone with their high fees. It would be nicer if they used the same type of setup that Whiplash uses, can't track via realtime on the internet, but gives the race officials the info they need to score.

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Well, that just made it damn expensive... IRC Tracker rentals, if same priced as for BITD, and buying the mount kit just about double what the entry fee for this year is. At least if you've already bought the mount kit, then you just pay the $$$ rental fee for the tracker.
I don't disagree with needing a tracker, just don't like how IRC rips off everyone with their high fees. It would be nicer if they used the same type of setup that Whiplash uses, can't track via realtime on the internet, but gives the race officials the info they need to score.
How much is the average BITD entry? Is it comprable to KOH ?

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
I can't speak for KOH, But I can tell you last year the main race ran the tracker at a considerably less expensive rate than what BITD charges, and it included the bracket rental. I think it was only $150.00

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I can't speak for KOH, But I can tell you last year the main race ran the tracker at a considerably less expensive rate than what BITD charges, and it included the bracket rental. I think it was only $150.00
Now if they keep that price or close, that is very reasonable then. In the past I think you had to buy the mount kit for around $375 and then rent the unit for $275 for BITD races.

Now what about using one tracker for the Jeep Stock races on Sunday, then using it for the UTV race on Thursday, then using it for the Main race on Friday? That would be the best way if they allow... I know a team or two I could share it with..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000