2011 BITD Vegas 2 Reno LIVE COVERAGE UPDATES - Information & News

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
This is the exact reason I dont spend any time on RDC. On a side note, I called a car team out in one of the pits for throwing their trash out the window on the way out of the pits, the awnser they gave was "its only plastic" I ended up picking up the trash for these particular A$$clowns.:mad:
THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE LIKE THAT. WE APPRECIATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT PICK UP OTHER DUMBA**ES TRASH.
THERE IS A LOT OF DRAMA OVER THERE. IT JUST BUGS ME THAT UTVs ARE CALLED GOLFCARTS & GET NO RESPECT. WHEN I RACED 3-WHEELERS & DESERT SUPERLITES THE MOTORCYCLE GUYS DIDN'T RESPECT US EITHER. I GUESS PEOPLE JUST DON'T LIKE CHANGE & DIVERSITY. OOPS I SOUND LIKE A LIBERAL. NEVERMIND.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
RDC is a great site and a few guys are hating, thats to be expected. I would be mad too to know that my ass was being handed to me by a golf cart too! lol

its not that bad. It was to be expected when I started the thread. But I want to continue to promote this class and our sport.

UTV's - Not just Golf Karts anymore..see why...
Glad you started that post Joey, if we expect the car and truck boys to respect us, then we need to respect ourselve, stand up for our sport and capabilities when and where needed. I don't think you started an argument, but rather, a much need discussion.

I saw on RDC a few days ago some comments about Conlon nerfing Michael Lansky in the SS300. One comment said that Lansky should've gotten out of the way sooner, he should've heard Conlon's siren..etc. I told him that he did get out of the way as quick as he could. Other comments stated that UTV's shouldn't be nerfed by bigger cars. That may be true, but the fact remains, racing is racing is rubbing is nerfing. Nerfing at high speed or hitting hard is uncalled for, BJ Baldwin learned that when he nerfed Roger Norman and wiped them both out at a Baja race.

Fact is, UTV's are here to stay, they are earning their respect and way in the racing world. The same thing happened to almost every new class of car or truck that came along over the years. I still hear the old timers talk about when Stroppe was racing his Bronco, "now that was racing and these new fangled things they call trophy trucks won't be around for long", according to them...

Look at how much people hate on Kyle Busch, and he's first in line to make the Chase in NASCAR this year...let them be hatin' all they want...

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
I had a long talk with our drivers and they agreed that they would not Nerf any trophy trucks or class ones any harder than necessary to get them to move over. ROTFL :D:D:D

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I had a long talk with our drivers and they agreed that they would not Nerf any trophy trucks or class ones any harder than necessary to get them to move over. ROTFL :D:D:D
I LIKE WHAT YOU SAID ON RDC. KIND UPSET ME THAT THE ONE GUY SAID HE USES HIS RHINO TO GO TAKE A DUMP. I WANTED TO SHOW HIM SOME OF THE PLACES OUR RHINO HAS BEEN. JEEPs & VWs CAN'T GO THERE. I AM A LIITLE EDGY TODAY. OKAY I AM FINE NOW.:D

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Thanks for the text updates during the race JF. Spare bolts? I guess, live and learn, plus when you do break a bolt, it usually causes bigger problems than just a broken bolt. But you are right, it would have made limping back easier. Bigger bolts = :D
No problem hopefuly we will be there next year not sitting at home on the computer. Hey did you go back on this thread and see the confusion...... I hope I didnt cofuse you or cause any problems with my texts. I had to bust your chops about the spare bolts....we carry 2 of every suspension bolt in the car. I lost 20 bucks because you didnt have extra bolts!!!! :eek:

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Rubbin' is racin! We were a little worried about the cars & trucks....we got nerfed by a fellow UTV'er wayyyy harder than a class 1 car nerfed us. The class 1 car just added a scratch...the UTV caved in our rear bumper.:eek: The driver on deck though WTF I didnt think the trucks were even leaving yet!

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Jim, I was not personally in our utv for that hit. Sorry about that on behalf of our team. I heard we were close for a while and when they went for the push you guys let off the gas and made for a pretty good hit. It was not intended to be more than a friendly "were here"

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
No worries Derreck...to be honnest with you I think we were all shocked that the other utv's could run that fast....The driver on deck said he was running 58mph so you guys were cooking. I also know for a fact our drivers could not hear anything....They couldnt hear me on the radio so I can gaurentee they didnt hear the horn. I know V2R was a learning curve for our whole team....I cant wait until next years!!!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000